Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had to repeat a grade in school then it never begun for you

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Repeating a grade in school is brutal man the shame of pulling up to school the following year and going back to the same classes with kids a year younger than you is just dropoutfuel I was a year older than my classmates from elementary school to the time I graduated and that crushed my self esteem especially when the graduating class I was supposed to be apart of finished school and I still wasn’t done I felt terrible

You shouldve drop-out-maxxed and became a drug dealer

Wish I had repeated kinderagrden so I could have been one of the older kids,
I was always one of the youngest kids in my class and that made me even more of an outcast

I graduated high school at 17 and will turn 18 a month before college starts so I’ll be at a disadvantage:feelsrope:
Better than graduating a whole year late and being a year behind your peers

B
Wish I had repeated kinderagrden so I could have been one of the older kids,
I was always one of the youngest kids in my class and that made me even more of an outcast
Being one of the older kids is worse

My older sister was held back, so we ended graduating at the same time. Did any of this shit happen to her? Of course not; she wouldn't have 4 kids right now if she were male.

if it makes you feel any better, I am a high school flunkie, meaning I have only finished elementary school

Yeah, I had to repeat 9th grade three times

Did you graduate ?
Yes. I was sent to an alternative school and had to do all my classes on a computer. Graduated before the students of my age, or I should say I was out of school before them. :smonk::smonk::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I have a summer birthday so I was supposed to graduate at 17 but I graduated when I was 18 instead

Mother's birthday is in August. She was seventeen when she graduated(Eldest siblings were twelve).

If you are stupid you should be a bully.

That should be a religious rule