Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had power, what would you do to cucks, numales, and feminists?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Personally, I'd have them gathered in a public place where they would be flogged and tortured. So the truth about these people would be made clear and they would serve as an example to others.

Is this your first thread:feelsaww:? @tehgymcel420

Rape foids, give them away to fellow brocels. Cucks and Chads are executed. (in GTA IV with God mode)

Rape foids, give them away to fellow brocels. Cucks and Chads are executed. (in GTA IV with God mode)
This thread was really posted back in 2017 its been almost 5 years now:cryfeels:

I would make a human-zoo and place them there. They wouldn’t get any food, but i would make it allowed to feed them like animals and throw things at them. Also they would have to be naked all the time and sleep on the ground. They would be obligated to go outside during the day in the summer and in the winter, they would be behind a Glas, where everyone can watch them and make photos of them.
Also i would castrate them, if they don’t follow my rules, the females, i would throw acid at their faces to humiliate them, so they remember to never be arrogant again.

I was 25 and on half the salary I am now. It was brutal in those years
Same here I was in bluepilled fantasy back then my bluepilled dreams got crushed by humiliating rejections

i would castrate all men. they would be turned into wageslaves to support my lavish lifestyle. they will build the third temple in jeruselem. and also a palace to house my harem of gigastacys. all sub 10 foids will be spayed and turned into prostitutes to be the carrot on the stick for the wageslave cuck men

gas cucks
enslave foids
nuff said :smonk: