Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you had friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Was sitting in the bus with a bloke from my class I thought enjoyed my company. Your average nerdy normie in his late teens. So we had that discussion about the upocoming school trip and I ranted about how I don‘t want to partake etc. then he just said; you‘re only like this because you have no friends in class …

Damn nigga, I thought we were friends?!
Have been thinking about brutally murdering his ginger slavic ass (in Minecraft) since then. :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Was sitting in the bus with a bloke from my class I thought enjoyed my company. Your average nerdy normie in his late teens. So we had that discussion about the upocoming school trip and I ranted about how I don‘t want to partake etc. then he just said; you‘re only like this because you have no friends in class …

Have been thinking about brutally murdering his ginger slavic ass (in Minecraft) since then. :lasereyes:
No fella. Don't do that.

College or High School?

Fuck the hottest chick in school on your trip he surely will get mad about it

I hate people who have friends and girlfriends

Is he the guy in your avi?

He’s a piece of shit ,very relatable

people like us cant have friends. maybe good acquintance but thats about it. Nobody will really invite you to their birsthdays or events. you are there to support them , they will come to you if they need something but you will never get anything meaningful in return.

people like us cant have friends. maybe good acquintance but thats about it. Nobody will really invite you to their birsthdays or events. you are there to support them , they will come to you if they need something but you will never get anything meaningful in return.
True tbh, even with the GRW people I get along with there‘s always that kept distance on their part. Like clearly seeing me standing there but pretending to ignore me.

Sad