Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had access to the launch codes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Would you keep them safe or launch them and wipe off pretty much all humanity off the map

wipe out every fucking human going. but before i did this i would steal as many chicken nibblets/buffalo wings and stuff my fucking guts full so that i have a full belly. fuck i wish coles still sold chicken nibblets/buffalo wings life is so fucking unfair. fuck you coles to hell and then some you motherfuckers i want my fucking chicken back.

wipe out every fucking human going. but before i did this i would steal as many chicken nibblets/buffalo wings and stuff my fucking guts full so that i have a full belly. fuck i wish coles still sold chicken nibblets/buffalo wings life is so fucking unfair. fuck you coles to hell and then some you motherfuckers i want my fucking chicken back.
t. paid woolworths shill

If I had access to the launch codes, that doesn't mean I have access to the missile launch facility :feelsthink:. But yes I would give them to ISIS in a heartbeat and hope they make a million craters on this god forsaken planet, they'll mostly be targeting the West so it's win-win (in minecraft)

I would attempt to hook the launch initiation to a dead man switch. Then proceed to do what I please and barter for what I please

I'll announce that women should start treating inelcels like humans or I'll press the button

I need the mega drone from Captain America: Winter Soldier, so I can target specific people who need to be gone.