Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a time machine what would you change about yourself?

BottomFeedER96

BottomFeedER96

Blackpilled Baby KillER
★★★★
If you could go back to your pre teen or prior years what would you do? Eat better? Start mewing? Take HGH? Try to start out on teen love? Personally I’d just get a haircut and take more showers tbhtbhtbh

I'd shoot myself in the head

İt's over if you can't change your genes

Ask out every female in high shool to experience prime foids

Ask out my oneitis.

Eat way more healthy, do more sports and slap my fucking cucked personality out of my face.

Ask out my oneitis.
Ask out every female in high shool to experience prime foids

They all wouldv'e said "ew no you creep"
There i basically got you all back in time no problem :o

Go through puberty at 14 years old.

Kill at birth.

Do sports play guitar not dress like an emo faggot and lowinhibmaxx

Give myself a long hyoid bone and extremely protruded maxilla.

Not isolate myself in my room in my teens.

If you could go back to your pre teen or prior years what would you do? Eat better? Start mewing? Take HGH? Try to start out on teen love? Personally I’d just get a haircut and take more showers tbhtbhtbh
All of them and study more too

Not isolate myself in my room in my teens.
I spend the best years of my life in the solitude of my room playing league of legends. Fuck this piece of shit game

buy winning lotto tickets and status + money ascend

ill try to change the day my parentd meet so a different sperm penetrates the egg and hope ill be born hotter

tell my younger self to not be a cuck and to go work out and force my parents to buy me chad shit.

build a case against my parents for abuse, then emancipate myself from them and also sue them and get a big pay day. I would then use that money to looksmax and ascend in all areas in life.

That's not how time machines would work.

I'd go back in time and kill myself tho.

I’d go back to about 9 months before my birth and somehow keep my parents from having sex for a few weeks. By then, some new eggs would’ve been released and I could have the potential to become a Chad. Then again “I” may cease exist if that were to happen

Correct deviated septum
Jaw surgery
Hgh
Tell parents to fuck off

Ah the wonders of hindsight.

Get rich by winning lotteries + bitcoin, buy tinder and all other dating sites and HIDE ALL CHADS (they get 0 matches and arent visible on the site) and enjoy the fuck out of life

Nothing can change my height.

I'd go back to November 2017 and register an account here

Correct deviated septum
Jaw surgery
Hgh
Tell parents to fuck off
I've got a deviated septum, but I forget about it most of the time. It's not really that bad, is it? I can't really breathe through one nostril but that's not that bad.

I've got a deviated septum, but I forget about it most of the time. It's not really that bad, is it? I can't really breathe through one nostril but that's not that bad.
As long as you dont mouthbreathe, your fine