Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a girlfriend, would you abuse her? (Anonymous poll)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 77.5%

• Total voters
I wont not harm her unless she cheated on me then the wrath of god would await her

No.

Which is probably "why" I don't have a girlfriend lmao.

Lets face it guys due to being raised in this fucked up Clown World™ most women literally want to be degraded with psychological head games or be some guy's punching bag or both.

Men like us despite much of our harsh venting on the forum are in all actuality gentle, kind and empathic which does not match up with the modern female's inner desire to self destruct by punishing herself with genuine abusive losers.

Last edited:
No, I'm not a sick fuck like sexhavers

Everything depends on what does it mean by "abuse".

Now even disciplining your own kid who is getting out of control is considered as "abuse".

the bug here is that if you think it's something you should do, you don't actually think it's abuse, just something others think is abuse

too vague, refuse to vote, low-quality

ask something like "would you slap your girlfriend's cheek if she did X"

Woman like guys that treat them badly

You are overthinking it. Women like attractive Chads. How chad treats them is irrelevant. You could be the nicest guy or the most cruel asshole, all that really matters is your face and height

No, definitely not. All I ever wanted was a loyal wife and a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence.

i said no but it honestly depends on what you count as abuse
i'd shove my balls in my girlfriends mouth each chance i got whether she wanted it or not but then again if she is my caring girlfriend she wants me to be happy and will always want my balls in her mouth because she accepts me for who i am