Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a girlfriend, would you abuse her? (Anonymous poll)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 77.5%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you had a loyal and caring gf, would you treat her badly?

Personally I wouldn't. Why would I? I'm not a piece of shit despite what people say, my only sin is that I'm ugly. If a loyal and loving girl accepted me, I see no reason to act like a piece of crap.

Seems a pointless enough thread.

Low T if you wouldn't

no. I have literally no desire to do that

Woman like guys that treat them badly so they can undertake the task of changing him, when they can successfully do so, they grow bored of and dump him. This even applies to chads , a nice guy chad will only get taken advantage of, cheated on and won't have as much success with women as a bad boy chad.

No, I would treat here just like she would treat me.

i dont see a point in doing that

No lol, why would you?

If she is loyal and doesnt cheat on me and isnt a whore, why would i? Theres no reason to. I wouldnt cheat or expose myself or do anything else degenerate and id expect her to do the same

If you had a loyal and caring gf
fan·ta·sy
1- the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.
"his coping had moved into the realm of fantasy"

no,im well aware of my physical cons so I woudnt beat her because of them

You're such an ass poster
Bark for me
Bark for me
Bark for me
Bark for me

bark harder for me nigga :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nah I’d love her too much to do anything like that. Inceltears used to say that if we were in relationships we’d hurt women but I bet that the vast majority of guys here would be caring, attentive, loving boyfriends and husbands. Guys who know that they can get another girl easily have no reason to treat their women with kindness because women are disposable to them.

I'd like to treat her right to spite my psycho parents (my mother told me I'd abuse my girlfriend when I got one (i was 11) and my father is an abuser himself), but I know all women are whores and deserve it so idk how a long term relationship would go ngl.

i legitimately couldn't

Nah I’d love her too much to do anything like that. Inceltears used to say that if we were in relationships we’d hurt women but I bet that the vast majority of guys here would be caring, attentive, loving boyfriends and husbands. Guys who know that they can get another girl easily have no reason to treat their women with kindness because women are disposable to them.

At first sure, we'd be super happy about someone loving us. But what about in the long run? We'd be very suspicious of getting cucked for example

Of course I would, even before I was completely blackpilled, subtly mistreating any other friend or girl I knew, 100% sure I would do it more if I had a girlfriend, I would make her my slave. Lower T if you don't.

Id spank her a bit ngl

No. But I wouldn't reduce myself to a doormat, if someone annoys me I have no problems to show that person where the limitations lie. There would be some loud fights surely because I have no qualms when it comes to defending myself verbally but a physical escalation would be impossible for me.

I would and it would be the foids fault for not choosing a guy with the better personality. This be going on IT if the results lean yes

Of course I would, even before I was completely blackpilled, subtly mistreating any other friend or girl I knew, 100% sure I would do it more if I had a girlfriend, I would make her my slave. Lower T if you don't.
Giga based and blackpilled.

my face is abusive towards female eyes

Personally I wouldn't. Why would I? I'm not a piece of shit despite what people say, my only sin is that I'm ugly. If a loyal and loving girl accepted me, I see no reason to act like a piece of crap.
Yes I want see her cry. Seeing foids cry would be lifefuel

based

based as fuck

Chads abuse foids everyday , why not

no I wouldn't
only if she asked me to, like a fetish or something..
like if she wanted to be choked or spanked really hard, that kind of stuff
but still... I'm not sure I'd be able to do it
you can call me beta or whatever... It is what it is.

If I found a NAWALT, why would I abuse her? That's like finding a pot of gold and taking a shit in it.

I don't think I'd be able to.

No but if she doesn't care i probably would tbh :feelsohh::lul::feelsLSD:

The sad thing is, the abuse will actually turn her on and keep her loyal. Betas get cheated on and screwed over

fan·ta·sy
1- the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

No, but I wouldn't take her shit if she started giving me unreasonable demands.

I would beat her till she gets stockholm syndrome for me.

If you have a guaranteed loyal gf, beating your girlfriend is subterranean IQ.

What’s even the point? You finally find a unicorn and you still choose to abuse her? Why?

It’s like being attacked by a dog as a child, living your whole life seething at dogs but never acting against them, and then finding a loyal and loving puppy and abusing it. Senseless and degenerate.

If you have a guaranteed loyal gf, beating your girlfriend is subterranean IQ.

What’s even the point? You finally find a unicorn and you still choose to abuse her? Why?

It’s like being attacked by a dog as a child, living your whole life seething at dogs but never acting against them, and then finding a loyal and loving puppy and abusing it. Senseless and degenerate.
Massive cope. Beating your gf assets your dominance and demonstrates your love

what is "bad" and "abuse" is subjective, please give borderline examples of what you mean

Massive cope. Beating your gf assets your dominance and demonstrates your love
None of it matters in reality though, this is all conjecture based on a fantasy hypothesis.

None of us will ever have love, and if we were it wouldn’t matter if we beat her because we’d be chad

fan·ta·sy
To be sure.