Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had a girlfriend and one day she gets raped, would you dump her?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

KHHV talentless short ugly framelet failure
★★★★★
I found myself thinking about this earlier. Let's say you finally ascended and that girl actually loves you, but one day she gets raped, would you leave her? Though it seems kinda fucked up to leave her if she gets raped, what are we supposed to do? She had sex with another man and most likely will end up with lots of psychological problems like PTSD which I do not want to live with, she will be traumatized and that is also the event that will end our sex lives since most rape victim tend to not have sex again before a long time I think. Also, if it was Chad I consider this cheating. If a girl is in a relationship and she is raped by Chad, it means she cheated and threw the relationship away. Now I want to hear brocels opinion.

yep because women are supposed to be strong and independent

No but I have a little OCD so I prob couldn't fuck her for weeks but that'd be ok since she'd prob be too traumatized to be in the mood for a while anyway.

No I would not.

If I truly loved her then I don't think I'd leave her for her getting raped

I guess not?
Alright so you would really go through all those months of sexlessness and her being traumatized? You are a strong man mentally

No but I have a little OCD so I prob couldn't fuck her for weeks but that'd be ok since she'd prob be too traumatized to be in the mood for a while anyway.
I see

Alright so you would really go through all those months of sexlessness and her being traumatized? You are a strong man mentally
Well you said she loves me so I guess I wouldn't leave her for something she didn't want to happen.

Depends on the context. If she was being stupid, then yes. What if she does something stupid when there are kids involved?

No? Of course not.

dump at the moment i get the info about the rape

Also, if it was Chad I consider this cheating. If a girl is in a relationship and she is raped by Chad, it means she cheated and threw the relationship away. Now I want to hear brocels opinion.
Why?

Really depends on how it happens tho tbh I agree with @Copexodius Maximus
I also agree with him tbh, I changed my mind it's much more complicated than a leave or no situation

I also agree with him tbh, I changed my mind it's much more complicated than a leave or no situation
Yea I dont think I can answer it there are so many possible situations at the end of the day its pointless to think about since I will never experience it

Yes because she will secretly enjoy it/fantasize about it. There was a study someone posted that showed that majority of women enjoy rape. She will be wanting him to come back deep inside.

I would DUMP her. A rapist will live rent free in the foids have for the rest of her life. So many stories were foids were obsessed with their rapist, some even say they miss their rapist

I would DUMP her. A rapist will live rent free in the foids have for the rest of her life. So many stories were foids were obsessed with their rapist, some even say they miss their rapist
As much as you want to empathize with a foid you truly lov after that, you simply cant after knowing THIS.

mmm I see, so if she did that and got raped, you would leave her right?
Yes, if she is that dumb and insisted on doing it as well before. But as I said, it is really context dependent.

I would first cheat on her send her vid of me fucking another girl and then dump her.

Yes because she will secretly enjoy it/fantasize about it. There was a study someone posted that showed that majority of women enjoy rape. She will be wanting him to come back deep inside.
most enjoy rape in fantasy, doesnt mean they also enjoy it irl. as a skinny underweight guy i enjoy shooting all guys who can gain muscles in my fantasy. but would never enjoy anything like that irl. im against violence except for self defense.

I would first cheat on her send her vid of me fucking another girl and then dump her.
Woah kinda harsh how can you even cheat on a woman when you don’t have option

Yea I dont think I can answer it there are so many possible situations at the end of the day its pointless to think about since I will never experience it
True

Woah kinda harsh how can you even cheat on a woman when you don’t have option
nigger your post starts with words “If you had a girlfriend” so it means we are talking hypotetical scenarios not real

True he will it’s a very risky game but if she loves you and it wasn’t her fault maybe I wouldn’t dump her, maybe

i would not leave. when a woman stays with me volunteerly besides my ugly looks she would had proved that shes really not shallow. so she deserved that i support her.

nigger your post starts with words “If you had a girlfriend” so it means we are talking hypotetical scenarios not real
Yeah nigga I never said you’re a slayer, you just betabuxxed for some hoe and she loves you

i would not leave. when a woman stays with me volunteerly besides my ugly looks she would had proved that shes really not shallow. so she deserved that i support her.
Mmm let’s say you’re a betabuxx

I will shoot her and the rapist and slay more stacies

betabuxx for staying even tho she got raped?
No, she is your gf because she wants to settle and you are a, what I’m saying is she’s not here for your looks but your money