Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a children and you could select his stats like in a rpg

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
What would you choose?

You have 20 points to distribute them how you wish between:
Look
Inteligence
Strenght
Health

Screenshot3

And

Sex :m/f

Parents shouldn't decide their kids' fates. Just educate them as best they can about right and wrong. Then when those kids have their own place, they can do whatever the hell. Just don't expect weed money from your poor old dad.
EDIT: Also, 20 points, but we don't know the caps for each stat, or what those points even mean. Say I put 10 points in Strength. What does that actually mean? How strong am I?

What would you choose?

Look
Inteligence
Strenght
Health

View attachment 134985
And

I'd choose looks 10, intelligence 5, Strength 2 and health 3

Dont need to be strong to be CHAD

Can always go to doctor if SICK

5 intelligence ensures youre not too low IQ to enjoy the good stuff in human life

10 in strenght would be olympian tier
10 in intellence einstein tier
10 in look model
10 in health you will never contract any ilness and you will life a long life

Looks: 9 points
Strengt: 3 points
Health: 5 points
Intelligence 3 points

8 in looks, 3 in health, 3 in intelligence and 6 in strength. Realistically, though, it's often that some people are given 35 points and others 9.

Look
Inteligence
Strenght
Health
8 points in looks (most important atribute to play in the western modern server), 5 points in intelligence (just enough to be average level) , 1 point in strength (just enough to be able to walk and do basic stuff), 6 points on health (above average).

looks 7(enough to not have trouble with his looks)
intelligence 6(above average intelligence
strength 2(enough for everyday and to survive)
health 5( decent average health)

Last edited:
What would you choose?

Look
Inteligence
Strenght
Health

View attachment 134985
And

If my kid was female then the distribution wouldn’t matter at all.

For male:
10 looks
4 health
4 intelligence
2 strength

You have strength separate from looks so I’m guessing height/frame isn’t included in looks..

if 0 means he’ll just be average, then 7/6/7/0

Looks: 8
Intelligence: 7
Health: 4
Strength: 1

You have strength separate from looks so I’m guessing height/frame isn’t included in looks..

if 0 means he’ll just be average, then 7/6/7/0
Maybe atletic would be a better definition where speed/ strenght and any physical atribute that help you be the stand in any sport

Maybe atletic would be a better definition where speed/ strenght and any physical atribute that help you be the stand in any sport
Then I’d give like 8 to looks, 8 to intelligence, and 4 to health. Strength in sports IMO is irrelevant. Won’t improve his quality of life by much.

Height race and IQ are the highest ROI traits.

Looks: 6
Intelligence: 6
Health: 5
Strenght: 3
Should be enough, tbh.

All 20 points in looks.

Looks: 5
Strength: 4
Health: 5

Looks 8
Intelligence 5
Strenght 2
Health 5

What would you choose?

Look
Inteligence
Strenght
Health

View attachment 134985
And

I would kill the child and transfer the points to myself, rinse and repeat, fuck this reproduction shit, I want to be a God

Then I would harness and train my magical skills and spend all day around abortion clinics, stealing the innate stat points of unborn babies before they die :feelsthink:

Let's see. If it is female, you don't need to distribute many points in looks. Besides, intelligent woman could get decent man just because she won't be pain in the ass. Intelligence and strength are mutually exclusive in matter of career, so one must be maxxed. Health might be helpful, but if I pick int over str, it is only supportive attribute. But of course I don't want my child to be extremely weak and vulnerable...

Female
Look 6
Intelligence 8
Strength 2
Health 4

LOL you fools choosing 1 for strength. Do you want your son to get strength-mogged by little girls?

20 points in strength.

3 intelligence, 1 strength, 5 health, 11 looks

Looks: 8
Strenght: 3
Health: 3
He will live a good but short life

Looks 7
Intelligence 10
Strength 1
Heath 2

Looks: 5
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 8
Health: 3

intelligence would be the priority then looks. a smart guy would be able to come up with ways to make himself healthier and stronger.

Looks 10
intelligence 4
Health 4
Strength 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back