Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a chance to go back and meet Elliot Rodger back before he did his killing spree, what would you say or do with him?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
What would you say to him or do, provided you had a chance to time travel and meet Elliot rodger before May 23, 2014 happens?

I wouldn't say anything to him.
Just give him this look:
giphy.gif

I would make him do a better fucking job.

Imagine a whole frat house shot up.

to plan a bigger and more solid massacre.

He would completely ignore me and 99.999% of you that are beneath SoCal Socialites.

I spoke to him once, I’d tell him to go to Asia and statusmax, not sit around in fucking Isla Vista waiting for Stacies to approach him.

to use his money to get foids and inform him on hypergamy and that love isnt real and they love you for what you have instead for what you are, and over the top physical traits of course

"The jews fucked your mother hard bro. She wasn't a good lay."

to use his money to get foids and inform him on hypergamy and that love isnt real and they love you for what you have instead for what you are, and over the top physical traits of course

That would be good advice IMO. There is no reason to throw away your life for femoids. Once you realize their true nature you should actually be happy that they despise you. You should buy whores instead because they give you everything of value a woman is capable of giving to you. Validation etc. from them is utterly worthless.

"The jews fucked your mother hard bro. She wasn't a good lay."
His Mum is the reason he wasn't a Chad tier guy.

images
latest

Still did well to mog her into oblivion.

He would probably shoot you in the face

He would probably shoot you in the face
Unless you completely validated his own opinions and told him he was a top-tier guy and all the girls were wrong. Then maybe you could be the Dylan to his Eric.

You think i'm risking temporal contamination for some randoms? Fuck that. I'd say hello then be on my way to starbucks for a triple vanilla latte.

id tell him to moneymax and move to asia.

I'd tell him how his afterlife will turn to shit if he goes around causing pain and suffering.

I'd hand him a door breacher.

I'm not sure about what i could talk with him.

I would tell him to buy a Uzi and visit some university sisterhood.

I'd probably try to be his friend cause I'm lonely af and need incel or incel-welcoming friends

"Brocel, let's talk about your strategy to get into that sorority house."

I would nevER do something illegal :feelsEhh:.

you probably do nothing because you are just a stranger unrelated to him,you can't talk with him about something confidential

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back