Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you had a backyard would you grow this much weed?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This makes me salivate

This makes me salivate
tenor.gif

I hate weed because all the normscum don't shut up about it on kikebook and Snapchat. Its always some whore lip singing some nigger rap song while smoking her shitty weed

Acid/shrooms >>>>>> weed

Weed is massively overrated. It’s cool to chill with but it’s not all that tbh.

Acid/shrooms >>>>>> weed

Weed is massively overrated. It’s cool to chill with but it’s not all that tbh.
If you smoke it in a good vaporizer or make food with it then you'll get the most benefits from it with the least negatives. I've never tried acid and shrooms before but I'm planning to if I ever get my hands on some high quality stuff.

I’d grow poppies

If you smoke it in a good vaporizer or make food with it then you'll get the most benefits from it with the least negatives. I've never tried acid and shrooms before but I'm planning to if I ever get my hands on some high quality stuff.
I think everyone should try acid before they die tbh. It’s one of those must have experiences in life.

Like sex and love..:feelsbadman:

I think everyone should try acid before they die tbh. It’s one of those must have experiences in life.

Like sex and love..:feelsbadman:
I should at least try it since I'm not getting love or sex.

it wouldn't hurt