Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had 1 hour left to live, what would you do ??

How will you use your time

• Go ER

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • Rope

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Do nothing and rot as usual

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Other

Votes: 25 34.7%

• Total voters
ItheIthe said:
I'd probably try to spread Christianity.

I think Jesuscels don't realise that the more you try to tell us to find Jesus the more we atheists have to lol. You won't ever convert us that way.

just wait and rot.

42cel said:
Who the fuck would rope only if he had one hour to live?
depends how you're going to die, if its like an instint GRB death then I wouldn't kill myself. But if a hoard of flesh eating scarabs where coming to slowly devour me then I'm gonna spend the hour trying to kms

kkt6 said:
bzN-52v8OUINWmRkEJ53Nvvt7-PR11HIxvuEJuOImEYeoGQtZwCVHvAweIbDT4z72FGaIQ=w300
Lmao

Would you rape your oneitis or Stacy and murder chad? An incel with a terminal disease might be the most dangerous human-being. Even Elliott Rodger didn't have such a disease he still did crazy things. Imagine if he knew he would die in a month. He would kill even more people secretly knowing that he would just end up in jail and didn't have much to live there.

mentalcel said:
Would you rape your oneitis or Stacy and murder chad? An incel with a terminal disease might be the most dangerous human-being. Even Elliott Rodger didn't have such a disease he still did crazy things. Imagine if he knew he would die in a month. He would kill even more people secretly knowing that he would just end up in jail and didn't have much to live there.

True

Yes need rape option

Lol OP you beta faggot, what a failure you are

ER but try to do it in more of a serial-killer way. maybe use silenced guns to achieve highest kill count possible

although idk, if i had one hour to live who cares. i'd just stare into space and smile that my death is coming soon.

Ask for my possessions to be buried with me, no freeloading scumbag shall take them.

I'd go ER so I get my 72 virgins in Gandy heaven.

I would claim something spectacular, but when the police were coming to throw me in the loonie bin, I pussied out of burning myself alive in front of children

So probobly nothing

I’ll just pray or something or maybe fap

fuck 60 minutes gimme 60 seconds im driving of a bridge

i would create an 50,000 person army to go ER all at once