Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you guys want to have a skinny face, you should smoke

As retarded as it sounds, there might be some truth to it.

Maybe, but you better be born that way or have implants rather than cause such a big damage to your organism.

I used to smoke for maybe week, i quit because it give only headaches, no real pleasure, more like placebo and stereotypical "damn im smoking, all those movements are so cool", but they're cool only if YOU ARE ALREADY COOL

I used to smoke for maybe week, i quit because it give only headaches, no real pleasure, more like placebo and stereotypical "damn im smoking, all those movements are so cool", but they're cool only if YOU ARE ALREADY COOL
a week seems pretty little

maybe test after 1-2 years

a week seems pretty little

maybe test after 1-2 years
im not talking that "nah, it doesn't work", i just written my experience.
I know one youtuber, he doesn't smoke anymore, but used to, and he have somewhat sunken cheeks.

im not talking that "nah, it doesn't work", i just written my experience.
I know one youtuber, he doesn't smoke anymore, but used to, and he have somewhat sunken cheeks.
main-qimg-a51359a86e5c143f64915fe8d0e91047-c

this is the goal

main-qimg-a51359a86e5c143f64915fe8d0e91047-c

this is the goal
You need bone structure to get sunken cheeks. If you don't, you won't become more handsome, more like some skinny unhealthy shit. For example, when i try to sunk cheeks, almost notihng changes, and i have stupid feminine elongated oval face, flat cheekbones.

You need bone structure to get sunken cheeks. If you don't, you won't become more handsome, more like some skinny unhealthy shit. For example, when i try to sunk cheeks, almost notihng changes, and i have stupid feminine elongated oval face, flat cheekbones.
if you get it more skinny any one can have sunken cheeks. just look at all the ppl at aushwitz. mine is semi sunken but i want to look like a meth head

if you get it more skinny any one can have sunken cheeks. just look at all the ppl at aushwitz. mine is semi sunken but i want to look like a meth head
Not everyone there has them, and even if they get them, it doesn't look really attractive - their faces just fall inwards

smoke meth for top results

auschwitz chads

It will make the face look older as well so no thanks.

It's retarded advice

Just exercise, live healthy.

I smoked for two years and quit. As much I loved doing it, it wasn't worth all the negatives.

Smoking does not give you high cheekbones. You are born with them.