Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story “If you guys just work in your awful personalities, you’d find a girlfriend!” Right?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
a Chadlite coworker gets several matches. He asked one girl that he’s talking to more regularly to remove her profile photo on social media, and she did!

I know this is true because he actually showed me the conversation, and I saw where she agreed

but you know, if I work on my personality, girls would ignore my 5’7” stature, baldness, receding chin, and weird looking face

just follow great figures like ted bundy as your personality idols

I have awesome personality, tall, and other good good qualities, but face kinda sucks on photo... needless to say, I can't get laid. Definitely not on Tinder (they pity match me tho). And I even tried grannies...

:cryfeels:

"You just need education on rejection and consent!":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Halo effect immensely lowers there guard.

"You just need education on rejection and consent!":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
"They hate you on looks but I'm sure someone out there will like you. Just not from me" :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back