Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you guys died right now how long would it be before someone found your body?

If you guys died right now how long would it be before someone found your body?

• I'd likely never be found

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • A few weeks after the neighbors start smelling my decayed remains

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Someone would notice at college/work after a few days and pop round

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • My folks or roommates would likely find me tomorrow morning, then leave for work and forget

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm a fakecel and my wife/girlfriend would find me when she gets home from screwing chads

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • (((they))) are monitoring me via my net use and will break-in in 20 minutes to farm my organs

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • My incel buddy Fernando will be round in 3 minutes to get his rope back

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
PureNomad

PureNomad

I'm either oldcel or fakecel depending on opinion
★★
Simple poll because I'm feeling gloomy because I haven't stepped out the house all weekend.

If I died in my sleep, they'd find me in the arms of my sex doll. The police would have a good laugh.

maybe week or two

a day or less probably, i live with a roommate and he would probably notice the smell

Probably a week or so.

Lol the (((they)))) answer. It's not hard to imagine some people choosing it unironicaly

Like 10secs ngl

few seconds since im sharing room with brother and he is here right now

My mom would find me uwn like one hour

I probably should have added an 'Other' option

I blackpilled him a little bit already. He's young very gl chad but he believes in most truths of blackpill.
Then that's good. How many guys have you blackpilled or tried to blackpill so far?

How's your relationship with your family?

The mailman after two months.

Then that's good. How many guys have you blackpilled or tried to blackpill so far?
I tried 3 people including my brother. One was stupid dumbass, let him cuck till death, second is imo close to be incel (167cm, average looking face) and he is pretty blackpilled, third my brother is blackpilled a bit but he will never be blackpilled in 100% coz he is very good looking like 8/10 so

I tried 3 people including my brother. One was stupid dumbass, let him cuck till death, second is imo close to be incel (167cm, average looking face) and he is pretty blackpilled, third my brother is blackpilled a bit but he will never be blackpilled in 100% coz he is very good looking like 8/10 so
Good job, private. I tried to blackpill someone but failed.

Good job, private. I tried to blackpill someone but failed.
Try to blackpill people who are really lonely like my 167cm friend and they are a little bit self-aware of their worth. U will fail with most normiesd tbh

Instantly, i live with parents.

Try to blackpill people who are really lonely like my 167cm friend and they are a little bit self-aware of their worth. U will fail with most normiesd tbh
Actually, I tried to blackpill a borderline incel guy but he believes he will ascend due to his status. Lol

Actually, I tried to blackpill a borderline incel guy but he believes he will ascend due to his status. Lol
yeah some are incels in denial but we cant help them already

Someone would notice when I stop showing up to clean shit off the toilet bowls.

I live with my parents and it would still take a good few days, maybe a week.

My grandparents would check on me and find me dead tomorrow if I died.

my family would check on me but not sure if they care as all they ever want from me is to use me and ignore my advice so in way dieing and not having my body found would be a blessing i would get the peace i diserve

It would depend on when my corpse would start to smell. It would also depend on how soon my mom calls me and I don't respond within a day.