Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you got the perfect gf right now, how would you treat her?

Most incels would answer very highly, others (not incels) would say we are abusers.

There is no ascension after 22–25; only a rope waits for you. Of course, even ascending that late at 22 will leave permanent scars on your mind since you missed out on a teen love pill, but at least you salvaged something from your 20s.
That's why I have a policy of roping at 30. When you turn 30, and still a KHHV incel loser, just rope and get out. Nothing positive or pleasurable in life awaits you after that age.

She would find some way to hate me its their nature
For the sake of the question, this wouldn't be the case since she would be perfect and ideal for you, and thus wouldn't do that.

That's why I have a policy of roping at 30. When you turn 30, and still a KHHV incel loser, just rope and get out. Nothing positive or pleasurable in life awaits you after that age.
Absolutely true. I can already see this never-ending pit. Seeing your classmates from secondary school having kids is the last straw.

Well, I really don’t know.
It would all seem a dream.

I don’t think that I would ever really believe that she loves me.

But I’d get all the sex I could while the relationship lasts.

I would treat her as best as I can. Though I have no idea how to be in a relationship.

would treat her like the booba goddess she is
coom in her twice a day for 15 years
but need recovery period from all the damage I've suffered. I don't think 1 girl is gonna do it for me at this point
I want a blonde, a redhead and a black haired goth and ideally a brunette too
all of em stacies
so realistically speaking :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I would treat her like a princess but would have no issue putting her in her place if she acts like a bitch. Otherwise I'd be pretty nice to her and have her be my personal slut

If magically, you got your ideal, perfect gf right now who genuinely wants to be with you and such, and ticks all of your boxes, how would you treat her? Would you be able to actually enter a relationship or has the years of inceldom taken its toll to the point where you can't even function even if you "succeed" and get your ideal gf?
I would eat her

Would you be able to actually enter a relationship

3mlhdn.jpeg

Assuming she treats me well which if she's the perfect gf than she would lol I would treat her good as well

If magically, you got your ideal, perfect gf right now who genuinely wants to be with you and such, and ticks all of your boxes, how would you treat her? Would you be able to actually enter a relationship or has the years of inceldom taken its toll to the point where you can't even function even if you "succeed" and get your ideal gf?
I don't know
My hatred for humans and foids is bigger than anything. The scars will never go away, all those years of abuse and suffering, I'll never forget or forgive

Would you be able to actually enter a relationship or has the years of inceldom taken its toll to the point where you can't even function even if you "succeed" and get your ideal gf?
Nope i would never be able to function with a foid i'm too damaged and she would leave me almost instantly since she expect a perfect man that could behave in a modern rotten and disgusting soyciety.