Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If You Got 2k A Month In Neetbux, How Would You Use It?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Hypothetically, if you received 2k a month in your currency(USD for me) of NEETbux -be It some form of reparations for inceldom, from your family that somehow became millionaires, or whatever hypothetical scenario- how would you spend it?

Personally, I would divide it in half- with 1k going to some sort of future long-term investment for myself, and the other half being spent on stuff to just enjoy what I can in life & improve the quality of it.

For the more long-term investment idea, I would split the 1k in half: 500 would be invested in some sort of savings account, and the other 500 I would invest in stocks, gold, maybe learn about crypto, etc.

For the stuff just to enjoy & improve my life, I would try and dedicate at least a small portion of it to get better food, supplements, and other various things to improve my health & quality of life. The rest of it I would spend on copes such as videogames, eating out/getting take out, weed, alcohol, novels, etc.

This way, I am investing money for my future & possible financial gain whilst also leechmaxxing off my parents for what they give me already, thus allowing me to spend some of it on copes:feelsthink:.

Last edited:
$1800 in bills for phone bill, house bill, insurance for car, any tv subscriptions, internet, food, etc.

Rest of the money for rotting and buying random stuff

Last edited:
Probably save for eye surgery, teeth whitening, and a hair transplant as well.

Last edited:
90% of that money would probably just go into my living expenses ngl.

Not much u can do with 2k. lol u make it sound like a million dollars..:

@Adolf Hitler @IceStorm @wereq @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @Pancakecel @Luzifer @wereq @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Michael W. Ford @Chudpreet @TheGrayWolf

Do you live in Jew York or LA ?
I live in south Carolina. If I lived in those cities I'd be starving and homeless with only 2k a month.

Also idk what u mean by additional 2k. It’s not like the government would let you collect neetbux and work too. Lol

I live in south Carolina. If I lived in those cities I'd be starving and homeless with only 2k a month.
Glad I'm an "Europoor" instead of living there in that country JFL

@30klhlvwizard

But honestly i’d probably just burn it or save it to buy knives and guns and build a collection.

Maybe 4k blu ray sets or expensive headphones

I would also put half of it into a savings account. The rest would be spent on food, video games, movies, alcohol, tobacco, fleshlights/sex dolls and weapons

Last edited:
Bills, food, soups and tooth paste, and gaming.

Also judging by the replies, none of u retards would ever get rich

i will save the money so i can buy a sex doll from the dark web.
i already have enough money for myself to live everyday

But honestly i’d probably just burn it or save it to buy knives and guns and build a collection.

glowposting.

Rp 2,000 is equal to like 10 cents :lul:

Are you black

yea ive been trying to not use .is because i keep rotting because of it jfl, im still shit
I know how you're feeling , same here , during the time I was banned for 3 months I still felt like shit , well that's just how our lives are at the end of the day , I embraced it after some point

If i was trying to moneymaxx i’d invest into a high end gaming pc setup and camera equipment

90% of that money would probably just go into my living expenses ngl.
:yes:
The rest would slowly go to planning for the incel uprising (in minecraft) :society:

Probably just buy furniture and outside shit or invest into a motorbike

Build a sick home gym

I would patronize my favorite onlyfans and twitch content creators :owo:

idk more booze, weapons, video games, maybe upgrade my pc, buy better cigarettes, eat out more, take more taxis and goto the gym.

Hypothetically, if you received 2k a month in your currency(USD for me) of NEETbux -be It some form of reparations for inceldom, from your family that somehow became millionaires, or whatever hypothetical scenario- how would you spend it?

Personally, I would divide it in half- with 1k going to some sort of future long-term investment for myself, and the other half being spent on stuff to just enjoy what I can in life & improve the quality of it.

For the more long-term investment idea, I would split the 1k in half: 500 would be invested in some sort of savings account, and the other 500 I would invest in stocks, gold, maybe learn about crypto, etc.

For the stuff just to enjoy & improve my life, I would try and dedicate at least a small portion of it to get better food, supplements, and other various things to improve my health & quality of life. The rest of it I would spend on copes such as videogames, eating out/getting take out, weed, alcohol, novels, etc.

This way, I am investing money for my future & possible financial gain whilst also leechmaxxing off my parents for what they give me already, thus allowing me to spend some of it on copes:feelsthink:.
2k in rupees is worthless. Cant even buy internet for month with that

Lol most of it would go straight to mortgage payments and bills.

Last edited:
I would save for surgery and buy a home gym set it would make my body perfect

I'd save most of it, I live in my mother's house with her, and have almost no expenses + my father has to pay me alimony (disability payments). That's probably the only "good" thing in my life although it doesn't make a difference at all. It doesn't make up for being a deformed, strange-looking, wrong-looking, feminine-looking, 1.62m abomination

I would finance my surgeries with it.

Pretty much what you said, OP. Stonks. If it was allowed, I would relocate to a nicer country and chill out at the beach.

Bros investing imaginary money

Moving in a poor country in a big swamp most likely

Hard looksmaxxing surgery.

Id love to get 2k every month it would give me so much stuff

I would rather rope than live in South Carolina at this point in my life. South Carolina is way too boring.

i'd pay whores to spank me

I would rather rope than live in South Carolina at this point in my life. South Carolina is way too boring.
Yea there's jack shit to do here outside of the major collage cities. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if most southerncels are only incel because there's no place to meet young women other than collage and highschool.

Drugs , hotels , hookers

I would probably save for a better car

Low-risk investments, if I don't need the money. Put it away and forget it exists, until it's time to cash out.