Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you get called retarded on incels.is just remember

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Most of these niggers are good looking tall men who are wasting their time on an incel forum. Even if it is trolling it is still wasting their time and showing just how much this site truly deviated from it's purpose. Also remember almost all of them are in fact men who will stab you in the back for pussy, merely because they are prone to egotistical tendencies instead of the greater good, and mostly look like a faggot.

Also when they do call you retarded it's probably an outburst from all the high estrogen they are getting from not going out of their rich basement. truly clown world.

Don't get duped by a retard who looks like a faggot broccoli haired zoomer boy who's giving puppy eyes for muh useless existence. Have faith and keep moving forward.

Erenyeager

only me and my currycel brethren are the only truecels here :feelsrope:

Got called retarded on here literally 20 min ago :feelsgah:

True.

A lot of fakecels use insults while living well themselves.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder, I needed that since a lot of guys have been insulting me these days.

Got called retarded on here literally 20 min ago :feelsgah:
Was it because you were gunna seamaxx or my post with the negancel. Honestly I think he can be better than that

Also Ive had a rough day at work. Getting shit in a safe space shouldn't happen ngl.

Last edited:
Was it because you were gunna seamaxx
No lol he said only a retard wouldn't know that a gun is the best way to kill yourself when I posted a thread asking what's the best way to off yourself.

No lol he said only a retard wouldn't know that a gun is the best way to kill yourself when I posted a thread asking what's the best way to off yourself.
Yeah. But I guess most cels are too damaged beyond repair even with PATHS so they continue the cycle.

"Also remember almost all of them are in fact men who will stab you in the back for pussy, merely because they are prone to egotistical tendencies instead of the greater good, and mostly look like a faggot."

But that is every incel on this forum and 99% of males, incels and non incels. Incels are not a community with a ideology aiming at a greater incel good, incels are very individualistic and dont have a sense of community by nature, being egotistical would be perfectly natural since it would be the most benefitial option for 100% of this forum and they would think the same. I bet you would also backstab other incels to get laid, i guarantee.

just sometimes I wish I could be reborn again so I could at least have a shot to get better stats.

True.

A lot of fakecels use insults while living well themselves.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder, I needed that since a lot of guys have been insulting me these days.

They call me retarded on here

"Also remember almost all of them are in fact men who will stab you in the back for pussy, merely because they are prone to egotistical tendencies instead of the greater good, and mostly look like a faggot."

But that is every incel on this forum and 99% of males, incels and non incels. Incels are not a community with a ideology aiming at a greater incel good, incels are very individualistic and dont have a sense of community by nature, being egotistical would be perfectly natural since it would be the most benefitial option for 100% of this forum and they would think the same. I bet you would also backstab other incels to get laid, i guarantee.
We are just crabs in a bucket, who will not hesitate to put each other down to get out of the bucket.
I bet even OP, if given the opportunity to get a girl, will backstab any incel blocking his way.

Don't get duped by a retard who looks like a faggot broccoli haired zoomer boy who's giving puppy eyes for muh useless existence. Have faith and keep moving forward.

only me and my currycel brethren are the only truecels here :feelsrope:

We are just crabs in a bucket, who will not hesitate to put each other down to get out of the bucket.
I bet even OP, if given the opportunity to get a girl, will backstab any incel blocking his way.