Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get anxiety every time you go outside, you’re ugly.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
positive reaffirmation vs negative reaffirmation. There’s a reason you feel anxiety and dread any time you are around people. You know they’re going to treat you poorly from a lifelong experience of being ugly. So, it’s a natural fight or flight response to placing yourself into a hostile situation you know will not be pleasant. It’s your body preparing you for NEGATIVE things…dirty looks, snide remarks, laughs behind your back, bad service, etc whatever the situation at hand means. It’s also your body “defending” you, saying GET OUT as soon as you can to avoid any potential harm.

Chad and foids go out knowing everyone will bend over backwards to help them, praise them with compliments, etc. you think they feel anxiety going out being used to this POSITIVE treatment?

True. We are so beaten down that our bodies thinks of other people as threats that will hurt us subconsciously.

I definitely prefer going out at night. There are fewer people and the ones that are around are typically kind of low energy because they're tired, lol

Also they can't even really see me.

I don't think I'm especially bad looking but I might be a bit odd looking XD

Like... I don't look like a normie, basically.

True. We are so beaten down that our bodies thinks of other people as threats that will hurt us subconsciously.
:feelsbadman: It’s sad because normal social interaction becomes a hostile place of fear, dread, and feelings of impeding doom after a life time of abuse and negative experiences.

positive reaffirmation vs negative reaffirmation. There’s a reason you feel anxiety and dread any time you are around people. You know they’re going to treat you poorly from a lifelong experience of being ugly. So, it’s a natural fight or flight response to placing yourself into a hostile situation you know will not be pleasant. It’s your body preparing you for NEGATIVE things…dirty looks, snide remarks, laughs behind your back, bad service, etc whatever the situation at hand means. It’s also your body “defending” you, saying GET OUT as soon as you can to avoid any potential harm.

Chad and foids go out knowing everyone will bend over backwards to help them, praise them with compliments, etc. you think they feel anxiety going out being used to this POSITIVE treatment?
Duh

:feelsbadman: It’s sad because normal social interaction becomes a hostile place of fear, dread, and feelings of impeding doom after a life time of abuse and negative experiences.
And when people become avoidant and can’t have normal social interactions anymore, people will blame the result as the cause of why we are hated.

What if you’re just an introvert and you hate social interactions?

What if you’re just an introvert and you hate social interactions?
This sentence alone told me anything I need to know about your smv and looks

Oh man…you have a lot to learn

Navigating this world as an ugly man is beyond brutal.

The most brutal anxiety for me is when I'm near a group of females my age.

You're either short or ugly, which i'm both

I have anxiety even when I'm on my bed.

People dont give a Shit About Walking average man Outside and so should you. Gotta Filter Out surroundings

I literally pissed myself when I went outside, some teen foids were laughing at me. :feelsrope:

Can confirm. This world is not for uggos.

I literally pissed myself when I went outside, some teen foids were laughing at me. :feelsrope:
Shit, hope you had dark clothing on to at least hide that better. Either way, :feelsrope:

This sentence alone told me anything I need to know about your smv and looks

Oh man…you have a lot to learn
laugh jordan GIF

Incels

This post should be pinned.