Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you fuck a girl near her period she might get attached to you

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
women get especially horny near their period, so it'd be easier for you to get laid during that time and if you happen to score its highly likely they will be attached to you if you cuddle, bond with them after sex

Thanks I'll keep that in mind if I ever get the opportunity

i need to figure out my oneitis' period schedule so I can minimize a chance of rejection

Imagine the metallic and tuna smell.

this information is useless

maybe one day oppotunity will come and you'd probably want to get the most out of it no?
yeah man i'll also talk to a banker and think out a plan for what to do if i win the lottery while im at it

Imagine the metallic and tuna smell.
Metal yeah but I don't know if the tuna would be worse, since they're regularly flushing themselves out maybe it might actually clean the tunnel

Is there some kind of study or scientific proof?

This is Incels.is not sexhavers.is people here aren’t getting laid unless they’re fakecel which they should be banned then

This is Incels.is not sexhavers.is people here aren’t getting laid unless they’re fakecel which they should be banned then
This is advice for fakecel so they gtfo

Thanks for the tip, really useful ;)

Don't they also get very moody and emotional so prime time for regret and rape accusations.

Would that also be the case in a rape scenario? Would a foid not mind a rape as much at a different time of the month(assuming they actually don't like rape) (in GTA VI unreal engine superman mod)