Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy if you freak out over a guy hitting a foid, but shrug when a guy beats up a guy, you're a hypocritical fag

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
so in a vid shared here, a guy pushes a guy and nobody cares, but then a second later he pushes a foid and three white knight fags jump him suddenly.

this is the hypocrisy of society. people say "don't hit a foid because foids are weaker!!1" but that is bs. if i beat up a scrawny manlet, nobody would care at all, but if i even slapped a muscular tall bodybuilder foid, everyone would want me violently beaten. also, if a foid is hassling a guy and is bullying him with name-calling and insults, it's understandable if he punches her in wii sports boxing. but everyone freak out if he punches her but if he beat up a scrawny manlet who annoys him, peoiple will say the scrawny manlet deserved it, even if the scrawny manlet was bothering someone like mike tyson.

and also, the "they're weaker" argument is dumb. how small someone is doesn't affect how wrong it is to hit them (unless it's a little kid because they're still growing and are unable to learn through beatings and are supposed to be taught and taken care of and little kids are little kids). but a woman knows what she's doing unlike some 5 year old. hitting a tall muscular guy like martyn ford or dwayne johnson is just as bad as hitting a foid. i don't wanna hear "but they're weaker so it isn't a fair fight" because that doesn't affect how wrong it is. bad or evil means you have a desire to hurt or harm someone, it has nothing to do with the size of your victims, but how much desire to harm you have. honestly, i don't think society frowns on women being hit because they're weaker, because if dwayne johnson beat a scrawny manlet, people would shrug but they'd freak out over a scrawny manlet hitting some tall muscular bodybuilder foid. i think the "never hit a foid" rule is from society's strict opposition to domestic violence, and although domestic abuse wasn't paid attention to much until the mid-1970s, it was still completely frowned on before that (look up nellie may madison if you don't believe me). it's been frowned on since the mid-late 19th century it seems because that's when wifebeating became illegal.

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @MaxZM98 @Diocel @_wifebeater_ @Transcended Trucel @Grothendieck thoughts?

Anyone who denies this is :feelstastyman:

Anyone who denies this is :feelstastyman:
exactly. but people don't wanna admit the truth. if hitting a foid was accepted, then many men who refuse to hit foids would totally do it

It's a cuck instinct and shows how infantile we treat them. It's never blaming the foid it's ALWAYS "well no one should hit anyone" :soy:

Cucked bluepilled simp who defend foids deserve to be hanged upside down by their balls.

@your personality @RREEEEEEEEE @FrothySolutions @ordinaryotaku

That's gynocentrism 101.

It's the same logic of short height or baldness prejudice being considered socially acceptable (these only really affect men) but fat prejudice being not (affects women as well as men) and so many other examples.

People care about women much more than they care about men in general. If a little boy gets raped by a woman, sure, most people will be pissed, but nowhere as close to how pissed they get if a little girl is raped by a man.

Society is profoundly gynocentric even in its default form, let alone now when we've just had decades and decades of feminism.

Last edited:
Truth. Most of the time in male fights it's a tall fag beating a manlet. that's not any different from a foid being beaten by a man. yet people only bitch about foids suffering. truly hypocritical

That's gynocentrism 101.

It's the same logic of short height or baldness prejudice being considered socially acceptable (these only really affect men) but fat prejudice being not (affects women as well as men) and so many other examples.

People care about women much more than they care about men in general. If a little boy gets raped by a woman, sure, most people will be pissed, but nowhere as close to how pissed they get if a little girl is raped by a man.

Society is profoundly gynocentric even in its default form, let alone now when we've just had decades and decades of feminism.
also sometimes when a guy simply hits a foid, people want him violently beaten into the hospital like as if that fits the crime.
Truth. Most of the time in male fights it's a tall fag beating a manlet. that's not any different from a foid being beaten by a man. yet people only bitch about foids suffering. truly hypocritical
i think most people only frown on men hitting women because we're taught this shit by society

so in a vid shared here, a guy pushes a guy and nobody cares, but then a second later he pushes a foid and three white knight fags jump him suddenly.

this is the hypocrisy of society. people say "don't hit a foid because foids are weaker!!1" but that is bs. if i beat up a scrawny manlet, nobody would care at all, but if i even slapped a muscular tall bodybuilder foid, everyone would want me violently beaten. also, if a foid is hassling a guy and is bullying him with name-calling and insults, it's understandable if he punches her in wii sports boxing. but everyone freak out if he punches her but if he beat up a scrawny manlet who annoys him, peoiple will say the scrawny manlet deserved it, even if the scrawny manlet was bothering someone like mike tyson.

and also, the "they're weaker" argument is dumb. how small someone is doesn't affect how wrong it is to hit them (unless it's a little kid because they're still growing and are unable to learn through beatings and are supposed to be taught and taken care of and little kids are little kids). but a woman knows what she's doing unlike some 5 year old. hitting a tall muscular guy like martyn ford or dwayne johnson is just as bad as hitting a foid. i don't wanna hear "but they're weaker so it isn't a fair fight" because that doesn't affect how wrong it is. bad or evil means you have a desire to hurt or harm someone, it has nothing to do with the size of your victims, but how much desire to harm you have. honestly, i don't think society frowns on women being hit because they're weaker, because if dwayne johnson beat a scrawny manlet, people would shrug but they'd freak out over a scrawny manlet hitting some tall muscular bodybuilder foid. i think the "never hit a foid" rule is from society's strict opposition to domestic violence, and although domestic abuse wasn't paid attention to much until the mid-1970s, it was still completely frowned on before that (look up nellie may madison if you don't believe me). it's been frowned on since the mid-late 19th century it seems because that's when wifebeating became illegal.

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @MaxZM98 @Diocel @_wifebeater_ @Transcended Trucel @Grothendieck thoughts?
That's gynocentrism 101.

Too many people care about women much more than they care about men in general. If a little boy gets raped by a woman, sure, most people will be pissed, but nowhere as close to how pissed they get if a little girl is raped by a man.

Society can't keep having it both ways. It is similar to how sexless weak men are treated as brutes that are encouraged/forced into to doing violence on behalf of society in war time but also are fair game for being beaten up, trampled on and in some cases killed because they are weak while that excuse would never fly for women.

people are stupid and hypocritical and misandric tbh

This is just the way society has been. Foids are protected no matter what happens. Almost everyone except us are misandric in some way. This is because if a man beat a foid everyone will want him to get tortured brutally but if a foid hit a man they will automatically assume that it was justified. It’s another example of why society is extremely confusing and contradicting as stated in another one of your threads

This is just the way society has been. Foids are protected no matter what happens. Almost everyone except us are misandric in some way. This is because if a man beat a foid everyone will want him to get tortured brutally but if a foid hit a man they will automatically assume that it was justified. It’s another example of why society is extremely confusing and contradicting as stated in another one of your threads
domestic violence was legal until the mid-late 19th century. did you know that>?
Society can't keep having it both ways. It is similar to how sexless weak men are treated as brutes that are encouraged/forced into to doing violence on behalf of society in war time but also are fair game for being beaten up, trampled on and in some cases killed because they are weak while that excuse would never fly for women.
people are stupid and hypocritical and misandric tbh
people seem to excuse women's actions for anything its insane

domestic violence was legal until the mid-late 19th century. did you know that>?
Those would have been some nice times. Back when foids get beat for being degenerate whores. It really is a tragedy that this got removed

Those would have been some nice times. Back when foids get beat for being degenerate whores. It really is a tragedy that this got removed
another thing i don't get is how society teaches us that consensual sex with someone older than you is traumatic. i don't see how the trauma is inherent, i think society's extreme disapproval of the age gap really is what causes the trauma. there's no proof that teen foids were traumatized from marrying older guy long ago but age-similar marriages weren't traumatic back then

another thing i don't get is how society teaches us that consensual sex with someone older than you is traumatic. i don't see how the trauma is inherent, i think society's extreme disapproval of the age gap really is what causes the trauma. there's no proof that teen foids were traumatized from marrying older guy long ago but age-similar marriages weren't traumatic back then
How is their even trauma if the foid agreed to it jfl? Also it was normal for older guys to marry young foids in the past as it was tradition

I hate how gynocentric this world is

How is their even trauma if the foid agreed to it jfl? Also it was normal for older guys to marry young foids in the past as it was tradition
do they have proof that the age difference causes the trauma, i feel like the environment we grow up in where society disapproves of it is what causes trauma

i don't wanna hear "but they're weaker so it isn't a fair fight" because that doesn't affect how wrong it is.
In most fights the fighters don't always have the same strength, but the "fairness" of those fights never matter to cucks unless a foid is involved. Plus, whiteknight fags don't know anything about a fair fight, they only interfere when a guy hits a foid if the guy is much smaller than them or they have many other whiteknights to back them up.

In most fights the fighters don't always have the same strength, but the "fairness" of those fights never matter to cucks unless a foid is involved. Plus, whiteknight fags don't know anything about a fair fight, they only interfere when a guy hits a foid if the guy is much smaller than them or they have many other whiteknights to back them up.
and many times the white knights attack one guy as a group of people because one white knight alone would be beaten by the woman beater

and many times the white knights attack one guy as a group of people because one white knight alone would be beaten by the woman beater
Yes, whiteknights are the real cowards and usually only fight if they're in a pack and outnumber a non-cuck.

Yes, whiteknights are the real cowards and usually only fight if they're in a pack and outnumber a non-cuck.
i wish i could find videos of a woman beater kicking a simp's ass, but sadly those videos don't go viral

I don't give a shit if somebody beats up a bitch, most likely it's deserved because femorrhoids always think they can pull shit just because they got a stinking, gaping hole between their legs.

i wish i could find videos of a woman beater kicking a simp's ass, but sadly those videos don't go viral
I remember seeing a really good video on here with a fat guy beating up 4 or 5 cucks.

I don't give a shit if somebody beats up a bitch, most likely it's deserved because femorrhoids always think they can pull shit just because they got a stinking, gaping hole between their legs.
agreed. and it's only a foid, not some toddler
I remember seeing a really good video on here with a fat guy beating up 4 or 5 cucks.
lifefuel. i remember mentioning to you greg hardy beat a white knight MMA fighter

do they have proof that the age difference causes the trauma, i feel like the environment we grow up in where society disapproves of it is what causes trauma
Probably. There really isn’t any way that an age gap will cause trauma

I had the chance of kicking a simps' ass when he attacked me because i called his queen a whored out brat

(Lmao at attacking someone almost twice your weight and height he couldn't even move me)

Last edited:
when i was in college like a decade ago, one time i was in a computer lab, a curry foid rushed in, followed by an angry pacific islander and some others, but he stopped at the door. a white knight in the lab immediately stepped up and tried to "protect" her. the curry foid was like "who would try to hit a girl", EMPHASISING ON HER GENDER. as if her gender makes her innocent of all wrongdoings. she was totally playing the gender card to rally the white knights.

i was just sitting there watching. the islander guy left of course i guess he didnt want to get into trouble. but even back then, way before i was blackpilled, i was able to sense something must be wrong with the curry foid, i was able to use my brain to deduct that men simply almost never get so angry with a foid that he would try to hit one... she must have done something very wrong. and the fact she kept playing the gender card... that was disgusting to me at that time, coz that was her only defense and its a very weak defense that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

anyways looking back, i wish that islander guy beated both her and the white knight up. and i, being blackpilled, would have testified, should the sitation arises, that the curry foid and the white knight attacked the islander first.
What country was this?

When a man hits a foid it's "you can't hit a woman", when someone hits a man it's always "no one can hit anybody". The same normie simp trash will lynch you if you dare slap a foid and just walk away if you are being beaten up by a group.

I think he left co tbh
Friday wasn’t long ago
When a man hits a foid it's "you can't hit a woman", when someone hits a man it's always "no one can hit anybody". The same normie simp trash will lynch you if you dare slap a foid and just walk away if you are being beaten up by a group.
Hitting a foid is like getting called a loser, no big deal

Friday wasn’t long ago

Hitting a foid is like getting called a loser, no big deal
he dm’d me a while ago saying he was probably gonna leave for good soon back in like mid june I think he’s kinda phasing out

he dm’d me a while ago saying he was probably gonna leave for good soon back in like mid june I think he’s kinda phasing out
Why?

Very true. People usually don't hit people stronger than them.
And most men who refuse to hit foids only refuse because they’re afraid to be called a woman beater

yes i did

no i dont tbh but ill ocasionally post/return here for lulz. I'm trying to personalitymaxx and eboymaxx so I'm putting the shitposting on hold.
worth a go

worth a go
tbh. Idk if I'm going back to school or not because stupid orange man ICE deportation blah blah, but its worth a shot. I'm trying to rebrand myself, its worth a shot.

i mean if a girl gets beat up by a guy or vice versa im going to laugh either way and not get involved
if it is a girl getting beat up i think: "Serves her right for sticking around. She must enjoy getting bitch slapped like that"

if it is a guy getting beat up i think: "He really needs to check that bitch. Serves him right for being a faggot"

i mean if a girl gets beat up by a guy or vice versa im going to laugh either way and not get involved
if it is a girl getting beat up i think: "Serves her right for sticking around. She must enjoy getting bitch slapped like that"

if it is a guy getting beat up i think: "He really needs to check that bitch. Serves him right for being a faggot"
foids who hassle guys deserve a punch in wii sports boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back