Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you find her attractive she's out of your league

Ok go outside or any public place and please for the love of god lol show us good looking men with good looking women I live in Chicago bro a huge population city I never see good looking men with women only ugly guys i don’t care what any of you say your not gonna tell me my eyes are not seeing what I’ve seen my whole life
Lol because you see betabuxxers with girls that are getting treated like dirt doesn't mean looks don't matter, do you think those girls love those guys? that she is sexually attracted to him? She has all the control in the relationship as well

Lol because you see betabuxxers with girls that are getting treated like dirt doesn't mean looks don't matter, do you think those girls love those guys? that she is sexually attracted to him? She has all the control in the relationship as well
Whether or not she’s sexually attracted to him or not they ARE having sex I’d have sex with a whore if she wasn’t sexually attracted to me I’m still smashing lol. And yeah I agree she has control over him because he’s NTshe can’t control alpha Chad. Also i dont know if every guy is betabux women make double the average hard working man’s income now a days. I’m telling you women are way more evil then your making it seem if they get with Chad that’s like the light (angel) , but NT NPC Normie is satan. It’s more about being NT in my opinion then looks

Last edited:
Whether or not she’s sexually attracted to him or not they ARE having sex I’d have sex with a whore if she wasn’t sexually attracted to me I’m still smashing lol. And yeah I agree she has control over him because he’s NTshe can’t control alpha Chad. Also i dont know if every guy is betabux women make double the average hard working man’s income now a days. I’m telling you women are way more evil then your making it seem if they get with Chad that’s like the light (angel) , but NT NPC Normie is satan. It’s more about being NT in my opinion then looks
Yeah being in a relationship spending all your time and money on her and treating her like a god just to get starfish sex once month

Interesting theory

Yeah being in a relationship spending all your time and money on her and treating her like a god just to get starfish sex once month
Yea while she has three other guys on the side… ITS OVER

Watch the movie holes with Shia labeouf the women chose the ugly fat slob over Chad and that’s just one of many cases. I have to disagree with you there bro no women would date a homeless 10/10 super model giga Chad over a 1/10 old wrinkly fat billionaire mo way in hell bro lol

you sound retarded greycel kun
are you a IT infiltrator perhaps :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

looks > money, otherwise bezoz wife wouldn't be drooling over fucking Leonardo

Yea high iq demographics play apart in this as well chicago is a shit gang culture land so it makes sense Chad wouldn’t do well here. NT Chad slays though, but a non NT Chad won’t can we at least agree on that LOL

No, a non-NT Chad will still get opportunities, especially if tries online dating and he goes to forums where the girls share his issues, autism, anxiety, bipolar or whatever.

But he will have to hit down looks wise. A sub5 guy, especially one with issues trying that route is totally fucked though!

Last edited:
Brutal but also true

I only respect 2D women
30C347D9 40E6 4DF2 952B E3F2886E0770