Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you find her attractive she's out of your league

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
if i find her attractive then she is my looksmatch

yep. Anyone below 5/10 is unnatractive. 4/10 may still be attractive to some but anything under that is defo unnatractive

If I find her attractive then I get a raging hot boner

I usually only touch my peepee to foids way outa my league. Can't even get it up for the avg HOG walking around these days.

'If there's somebody, turning you on, she's the one'

Robbie WIlliams

Life advice for Chad only then. :incel:

I only fap to 9/10 stacies JFL

yep. Anyone below 5/10 is unnatractive. 4/10 may still be attractive to some but anything under that is defo unnatractive
:yes: 4 can be cute if Young and slim. My looksmatch looks like an abomination.

Sort of.

Remember that males are very generous when it comes to sex, so I find a lot of foids attractive that many other guys would consider to be troglodytes.

Not true although she may look better then you her type more then likely is she likes ugly guys, what do you think feminism stops at just being stronger and smarter then men smh? No . NTpill is law she has to look better then her partner as well so Oofy doofy wins the girl no matter how out of his league she may be.

Last edited:
Yep, rejected point blank but even the ugliest, oldest and obese single mothers look through me in real life, swipe left on me or reject me tbh.

Last edited:
Yep, rejected point blank but even the ugliest, oldest and obese single mothers, look through me in real life, swipe left on me or reject me tbh.
Me too, only truecels know this feeling

60% - 1 day ban oofy doofy
If you are Incel you don't have a chance with a attractive girl
Not true bro feminism doesn’t just stop at being smarter or stronger then men , women have to also look better then their bfs or partner. If what you say Is true then no ugly people should exist on this planet if Chad has always been getting the women how do ugly people get born then? If you mean guys who are incel / truecel because of being non NT I agree , no non NT incel has a chance but if you’re ugly and NT you’re good .

Last edited:
The water is wet and I'm drowning.

Not true bro feminism doesn’t just stop at being smarter or stronger then men , women have to also look better then their bfs or partner. If what you say Is true then no ugly people should exist on this planet if Chad has always been getting the women how do ugly people get born then? If you mean guys who are incel / truecel because of non being NT I agree no non NT incel has a chance but if you’re ugly and NT you’re good .
So incels dont exist? :feelskek::feelskek:

So looks don't matter?
Yes but not in the way the Jews programmed you to think it does. Right is left and left is right you know everything is upside down take the Oofy doofy pill if you care for wisdom

tbh. I alsi get depressed knowing the fact that no matter what girl i find atractive she will outright reject me without knowing me.

Yes but not in the way the Jews programmed you to think it does. Right is left and left is tight you know everything is upside down take the Oofy doofy pill if you care for wisdom
Looks are everything

tbh. I alsi get depressed knowing the fact that no matter what girl i find atractive she will outright reject me without knowing me.

Ok so hypothetically do you think a women would date a ugly as shit multi billionaire or a homeless unemployed giga Chad
homeless unemployed giga chad

homeless unemployed giga chad
Watch the movie holes with Shia labeouf the women chose the ugly fat slob over Chad and that’s just one of many cases. I have to disagree with you there bro no women would date a homeless 10/10 super model giga Chad over a 1/10 old wrinkly fat billionaire mo way in hell bro lol

Watch the movie holes with Shia labeouf the women chose the ugly fat slob over Chad and that’s just one of many cases
Movies are the truth man :soy::soy:

Thanks coming from you Iknow it means the complete opposite if someone like you says I have high iq I should be worried
How can someone even deny that looks are EVERYTHING

Not true bro feminism doesn’t just stop at being smarter or stronger then men , women have to also look better then their bfs or partner. If what you say Is true then no ugly people should exist on this planet if Chad has always been getting the women how do ugly people get born then? If you mean guys who are incel / truecel because of being non NT I agree , no non NT incel has a chance but if you’re ugly and NT you’re good .
This is a normie tier argument that ignores the fact that just about any woman can reproduce. Ignoring accidents where people just get shit luck or their mothers drink and stuff during pregnancy, even if chad was the only guy reproducing, which isn't the case, women who's male counterparts are incel, have no such obstacles when it comes to being able to reproduce. Hence incel sons will always be born because they also take from their mothers. Also standards have only recently begun to skyrocket in the past 2 or 3 decades. We will likely see some trends emerge as a result.

Only if your non NT, what do you describe someone who’s ugly but a NT NPC normie ?

The bottom 40% of men fighting for scraps at the bottom, some will be successful or even most will eventually. But it's getting harder and harder, years ago they would have found somebody easy, a dog in a nightclub or acting ultra-confident and talking a lot. But now it's more fucked, most girls, NT or not are in relationships already anyway and the ones who use online dating want a tall hot guy with good earning potential, or a tattooed giga-chad white/black guy to fuck her senseless!

My two and only old friends turned out to be high functioning autists I've recently found out, they still got women 20+ years ago but had to simp hard. I wasn't capable of that, I have to face the fact I must be a low functioning autist that could never get anywhere. Or just plain unlucky, I don't know. But I do know my best chances are long gone now.

Last edited:
This is a normie tier argument that ignores the fact that just about any woman can reproduce. Ignoring accidents where people just get shit luck or their mothers drink and stuff during pregnancy, even if chad was the only guy reproducing, which isn't the case, women who's male counterparts are incel, have no such obstacles when it comes to being able to reproduce. Hence incel sons will always be born because they also take from their mothers. Also standards have only recently begun to skyrocket in the past 2 or 3 decades. We will likely see some trends emerge as a result.
Only a normie deals in absolutes

Ok so hypothetically do you think a women would date a ugly as shit multi billionaire or a homeless unemployed giga Chad
Obvious answer: Giga chad 100% of the time, looks are everything

The bottom 40% of men fighting for scraps at the bottom, some will be successful or even most will eventually. But it's getting harder and harder, years ago they would have found somebody easy, a dog in a nightclub or acting ultra-confident. But now it's more fucked, most NT girls are in relationships already anyway and the ones who use online dating want a tall hot guy with good earning potential, or a tattooed giga-chad white/black guy to fuck her senseless!

My two and only old friends turned out to be high functioning autists I've recently found out, they found women 20+ years ago but had to simp hard. I wasn't capable of that, I have to face the fact I must be a low functioning autist that could never get anywhere. Or just plain unlucky, I don't know. But I do know my best chances are long gone now.
Ok go outside or any public place and please for the love of god lol show us good looking men with good looking women I live in Chicago bro a huge population city I never see good looking men with women only ugly guys i don’t care what any of you say your not gonna tell me my eyes are not seeing what I’ve seen my whole life

Obvious answer: Giga chad 100% of the time, looks are everything
Ok ask a women through text that question and post HER response I guarantee she’ll say the ugly billionaire

How can someone even deny that looks are EVERYTHING
Because despite you guys arguements and how much I want to belive that it’s just not what I see IRL I live in Chicago a huge metropolis city I don’t see liberal women wanting a MAGA hat wearing conservative giga Chadwhos against abortion

Last edited:
Ok go outside or any public place and please for the love of god lol show us good looking men with good looking women I live in Chicago bro a huge population city I never see good looking men with women only ugly guys i don’t care what any of you say your not gonna tell me my eyes are not seeing what I’ve seen my whole life

Chicago isn't the world, maybe it's easier for guys in your particular location and being white is a plus out of Europe also. What are you doing on here anyway, why haven't you got a girlfriend there if it's so easy?

Chicago isn't the world, maybe it's easier for guys in your particular location and being white is a plus out of Europe also.
Yea high iq demographics play apart in this as well chicago is a shit gang culture land so it makes sense Chad wouldn’t do well here. NT Chad slays though, but a non NT Chad won’t can we at least agree on that LOL

Last edited:
Apparently landwhales are outta my league too