Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if you feel sad remember

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
theres a female dying of cancer, somewhere

There is a female also dying because her chad BF beat her to death.
Lifefuel indeed.

I'd be more satisfied if it was a her Chad bf abusing tf out her. Because she brought this upon herself

breast cancER is on our side

Sometimes I like to think how there are some femoids who completely failed at university even having all of the world on their side. Might be a petty thing, but it´s still lifefuel.

breast cancER is on our side

Daddy government knows that their alcoholic and slutty lifestyle in their twenties/thirties causes breast cancER and invested a lot of research funds to take care of that. :feelsbaton:

Cope, she still had more love, validation and sex than you ever will before she got cancer.

Sometimes I like to think how there are some femoids who completely failed at university even having all of the world on their side. Might be a petty thing, but it´s still lifefuel.

Daddy government knows that their alcoholic and slutty lifestyle in their twenties/thirties causes breast cancER and invested a lot of research funds to take care of that. :feelsbaton:
They can't beat cancer tho. :feelshehe:

@FoidsDeserveCancer

But she receives more validation than any sub-7 male ever would.

I'm more happy about cucks dying tbh.

I prefer to live 30 years with love and a good life than 80 year alone with true sadness

She still gets treated like royalty, more now than ever if that's the case.

There is a female also dying because her chad BF beat her to death.
Lifefuel indeed.
I'm more happy about cucks dying tbh.
cope, if for some lucky reason cucks cease to exist foids will still behave this way it's genetic not cultural, she may have been married a betabux in patriarchy days but that betabux wouldn't even be raising his own children, cucked to death while he works.

They can't beat cancer tho. :feelshehe:

I´d say it depends on the stage and what drugs they take, but their promiscuous lifestyle almost guarantees some nasty HPV strain or at least some related cancer when they´re senile. :feelzez:

it doesnt change my situation

Everytime you clap a woman dies

theres a female dying of cancer, somewhere

Cancer is goddamn scary.

If you've never witnessed someone wither away and die in a few months its horrifying.

...and the chances are you will get it in your lifetime.

[LifeFuel] if u feel sad remember
Watch
torujo

torujo
low iqcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages2,346
Nov 15, 2018
a female is getting raped and killed somewhere, in india probably