Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if u feel sad remember

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
a female is getting raped and killed somewhere, in india probably

Damn, what sucks is that it's so hard to relate outside of your own race.

Thank You @torujo, Very Cool

0a pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten 9315713

and that is the exact reason why normies label us as terrorists

thank you incels.is. you are truly a great support community

Try lowering your soy intake fren

Thank you.

You've been visited by the ghost of boymaxx! Repost this to 7 threads in the next hour or Japan will surely be destroyed by Olympic athletes.

Thank you.

JFL @ caring what normies think, they already think were subhuman and irredeemable, what difference does it make. Posts like these always confuse me, imagine if a black guy ran into a KKK ralley and started punching the members, and another black guy walked up to him and said - "you see, this is why they think were violent".

JFL they literally already hate you for being black itself, they hate you enough, adding being seen as violent makes no difference, they hate you a lot either way even without that part.

"Life fuel: whenever you feel sad at how shitty and unfair the incel life is, remember there are a few incels who actually fucking deserve it."

Based currycels.

lifefuel for currycels

to discuss about what? raping women and killing innocent people?
If that is what helps some people here cope, then sure. Most of us want to see society destroyed but we know it’s futile.

yikes all the soyfaggots coming out of the woodwork in this thread :soy:

Last edited:
JFL @ caring what normies think, they already think were subhuman and irredeemable, what difference does it make. Posts like these always confuse me, imagine if a black guy ran into a KKK ralley and started punching the members, and another black guy walked up to him and said - "you see, this is why they think were violent".

JFL they literally already hate you for being black itself, they hate you enough, adding being seen as violent makes no difference, they hate you a lot either way even without that part.
Not KKK, more like a random white person. If threads like these targeted specific people who likely deserve it like Ellen Pao I wouldn't mind.

but no one hates me though.. i don't think people can genuinely hate someone for being "ugly". if incel forums or subreddits were filled with actually consolidating posts, some brutally honest venting, mature users and kind people, inceldom could have been taken serious by mainstream media. hell, some of us could have gotten a pity-fuck out of it. just like fontaine :feelshmm:

but who am i to talk anyways. let's continue turning this site into an endless echochamber. Let's continue talking about whores who weren't worth talking about in the first place. let's continue disgracing other users. let's continue fighting each other. let's continue to ruin our non existent public image.

Sanjeevs can sometimes be cool

Not KKK, more like a random white person. If threads like these targeted specific people who likely deserve it like Ellen Pao I wouldn't mind.

You are missing the point though, in fact let me agree with your small change to the analogy, either way the point still stands, you are trying to appease people who already hate you to a large degree, just so that hate doesn't increase minutely (relative to their current hate), that is completely illogical.

They already hate us thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much, lets say 86/10, they think were the scum of the earth, you're worried they're going to hate us 90/100. What difference does that really make. They already think the worst of us.

hell, some of us could have gotten a pity-fuck out of it. just like fontaine :feelshmm:

1. JFL @ the chance of a pity fuck, this is some high level cope

2. Who the hell is fontaine?

ut no one hates me though.. i don't think people can genuinely hate someone for being "ugly".
They hate you for being ugly and expressing normal male sexuality. They call that "entitlement".
if incel forums or subreddits were filled with actually consolidating posts, some brutally honest venting, mature users and kind people, inceldom could have been taken serious by mainstream media.
LMAO, if the mainstream media decides that NPCs must hate something, then they will spread slanderous lies about that something as much as possible: happened with Gamergate, with Russia, with President Assad, with President (((Trump)))... If you think the MSM cares about being honest you're deluded.
hell, some of us could have gotten a pity-fuck out of it. just like fontaine :feelshmm:
Fontaine was a gigalarper
let's continue turning this site into an endless echochamber.
How is this place an echo chamber? Apart from "looks are really important" it seems nobody here can agree on anything. Compare that to our soy-enriched friends at r/CrocodileTears
Let's continue talking about whores who weren't worth talking about in the first place.
People here should really stop giving attention to a certain group of cuckit trolls. I'll give you this one.
let's continue disgracing other users. let's continue fighting each other.
Never noticed this. Maybe it's because i grew a thick skin due to constant bullying. Do the same. We're all losers anyway.
let's continue to ruin our non existent public image.
Again, we have no real power over our public image. If cucks want to cherry-pick low IQ posts here and present them as the average for incels, they will do it.
Not to mention that caring about our "public image" would mean playing by this cucked society's rules, and therefore automatically losing.
Society doesn't care about our inceldom, they just want us to shut the fuck up about it.
Who the hell is fontaine?
@Fontaine

Fontaine was a gigalarper
i am joking
How is this place an echo chamber? Apart from "looks are really important" it seems nobody here can agree on anything.
how is it "not"? it's the same lame posts again and again. copers falling for the sub8 meme. constant useless daily reminder posts. unimportant repetitions of well known facts. isn't it obvious?
Never noticed this.
i've been called a soycuck thousands of times and seen a couple of examples. i might be a little oversensitive about it
Again, we have no real power over our public image. If cucks want to cherry-pick low IQ posts here and present them as the average for incels, they will do it.
of course we don't. i was talking about what could have happened. in the hypothetical situation i mentioned, inceltears probably wouldn't have existed in the first place.

how is it "not"? it's the same lame posts again and again. copers falling for the sub8 meme. constant useless daily reminder posts. unimportant repetitions of well known facts. isn't it obvious?
That's called shitposting. In an echo chamber everybody agrees on the same things. Clearly not the case here, except for "feminism is bad" and "looks are important".
i've been called a soycuck thousands of times and seen a couple of examples. i might be a little oversensitive about it
It's a joke. I've been called a cuck countless times too. We're all losers in the end. Grow thicker skin.
of course we don't. i was talking about what could have happened. in the hypothetical situation i mentioned, inceltears probably wouldn't have existed in the first place.
Before incels came around, guess what reddit cucks hated? "Nice guys" and foreveralone types.
AKA basically exactly what you described.

Based curries.