Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you feel nostalgia for pixelated shiny shit instead of experiences with other humans, im sorry bro. It should have never gotten this bad.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7KO9w8-HC-Q&si=boEOKzFXNntrQQXQ

I mean, shit. Do i even need to say anything else?! Kids in the west were doomed from the womb to the tomb, man.

Even african and asian kids in extreme poverty, who play amongst themselves with used tires, swim in disgustingly polluted rivers and play soccer with rubberband balls are getting set to confront life in a better, more organic, realer way than these decrepit souless husks of a person we are forming down here, frfr.

Now you are gonna ask me, "but bro, you've played those games, bro. You you should feel some nostalgia too bro, wtf bro" SHUT. TF. UP.

The nostalgia i feel has always something to do with experiences i had, yk, with ACTUAL people, having ACTUAL experiences and sharing myself with them and vice versa.

If "this" (aka the tagged video) was what i felt nostalgic about, i would seriously be considering putting a bullet through my head 24/7, and i dont blame anyone who's in that situation.

Sooo, no one's gonna comment anything? :feelsbadman:

ngl i agree, individualism is the norm now, they would rather play games than interact with other people

I don't feel nostalgia, life has always been shit for me so I don't have a happy past to reminisce about.

ngl i agree, individualism is the norm now
God, just thinking about how i was born in the cusp of this terminally online shit began to roost (im from 1998) makes me feel so lucky...

I don't feel nostalgia, life has always been shit for me so I don't have a happy past to reminisce about.
My life was good from 0 to 10. And i STILL reminisce those days like a golden nugget i keep in my back pocket. I srsly dont know what i would do without those memories. When i was 13 and 17 too, but not as good as my childhood, though.

ngl i agree, individualism is the norm now, they would rather play games than interact with other people
Well, before most games could be play 2 or even 4 at the same TV but now we need to buy each one his separate copy of the game

God, just thinking about how i was born in the cusp of this terminally online shit began to roost (im from 1998) makes me feel so lucky...
We are the same age, don't pretend you weren't raised with technology, just more analogue and less portable, still the same shitty artificial experience as everyone else

We are the same age, don't pretend you weren't raised with technology, just more analogue and less portable, still the same shitty artificial experience as everyone else
Yep, didnt deny that, though. At least me personally got to experience something other than wtvth this video is showcasing.

NOOOOO YOU MUST GO OUTSIDE AND INTERACT WITH OTHER HUMAN BEINGS OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET NOT DOING IT

me at the age of 19 enjoying life trolling normies on reddit: :feelsYall:

NOOOOO YOU MUST GO OUTSIDE AND INTERACT WITH OTHER HUMAN BEINGS OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET NOT DOING IT

me at the age of 19 enjoying life trolling normies on reddit: :feelsYall:
Thats actually preferable to what i just said. At least you are interacting with other people, even if technically.

Can't relate. At best nostalgia of places and elementary school naiveté in general but never of people not strictly related by blood. But if I hear music from snes/Nintendo 64/ps1 RPGs/Zeldas I get the heartache. Same for old anime like Saint Seiya or movies like neverending story.

Maybe it's not about just the things themselves but because you link them to the human version of yourself long lost in the past's fogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back