Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever want to see how truly fucked we are, you just have to talk to normies for one minute

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
They actually believe this braindead bluepill shit. It's so frustrating trying to present facts and statistics and they just respond with, "Maybe if men knew how to take a shower every once in a while". Or you get girls chiming in unironically saying they see nothing wrong with holding out for top tier men while 90% of men rot and die alone. I think I've had hundreds of women at this point say to me that all men deserve to die and that they want a genocide against the male population. I've had women brutally reject me and then post on Instagram that they're depressed because the hot guys from Tinder that fuck them six ways to Sunday ghost them and won't commit. I have a lot of traits that people consider "volcel", I'm 6'2" and white, confident and funny, but none of it matters unless you have the complete package. You can't have a single flaw or these bitches will throw you out with the rest of the trash. I'm so stressed out since incels became mainstream. I've been blackpilled for about 15 years, but it's been simmering at the back of my mind for a long time now. Now that making fun of depressed virgins is the popular thing to do, I see this shit all over the place and there's no hiding from it. It's on my mind every day and it makes me sick to my stomach, I actually get nauseous thinking about how fucked up our situation is. Online, because they don't know my age, people keep telling me, "Just wait and you'll find the perfect girl eventually!" What they don't know is that I'm almost 30 and I've never even had a girlfriend and I've never had a single girl show interest in me. It will never get better, in fact it's only going to get worse. Society sincerely thinks I deserve death and they enthusiastically urge me to kill myself.

i’ve given up trying to argue w them. i only need brought up plastic surgery to one friend and he flipped out. they literally can’t grasp the concepts because they’re too drastic for them to believe in, they don’t understand how drastic women are and need to bluepill themselves in order to cope

I don't think things will get worse, it can't possibly be worse. In two years a lot of positive things can happen.

I feel for you bro. That's why I prefer to be a loner.

I don't think things will get worse, it can't possibly be worse. In two years a lot of positive things can happen.

Why do you think anything will change for the better in 2 years? Gender equality has been on a downward slope my entire life and now men are completely oppressed. I wouldn't be surprised if we were in shackles being led to the gas chamber in 2 years.

Here where I live normies are actually pretty blackpilled but they say that shit just to mock us and feel superrior. Some of them actually started shitting on plastic surgery because they know that it can fix some of us.
But that is just small circle of normies that I know, don't know how other normies behave

Why do you think anything will change for the better in 2 years? Gender equality has been on a downward slope my entire life and now men are completely oppressed. I wouldn't be surprised if we were in shackles being led to the gas chamber in 2 years.
That is too extreme, the pendulum will swing the other way. There will be male birth control, cucked laws will change because of more men becoming blackpilled, and hopefully they'll perfect self heating mobile sexbots.

That is too extreme, the pendulum will swing the other way. There will be male birth control, cucked laws will change because of more men becoming blackpilled, and hopefully they'll perfect self heating mobile sexbots.

The only thing that will put an end to this nightmare is climate change killing off all of humanity.

If you want to see how fucked we are just look at the mirror

I could help so many of them. A fair amount I see with relatively easily surgically correctable flaws but I would never try telling them that.

They actually believe this braindead bluepill shit. It's so frustrating trying to present facts and statistics and they just respond with, "Maybe if men knew how to take a shower every once in a while". Or you get girls chiming in unironically saying they see nothing wrong with holding out for top tier men while 90% of men rot and die alone. I think I've had hundreds of women at this point say to me that all men deserve to die and that they want a genocide against the male population. I've had women brutally reject me and then post on Instagram that they're depressed because the hot guys from Tinder that fuck them six ways to Sunday ghost them and won't commit. I have a lot of traits that people consider "volcel", I'm 6'2" and white, confident and funny, but none of it matters unless you have the complete package. You can't have a single flaw or these bitches will throw you out with the rest of the trash. I'm so stressed out since incels became mainstream. I've been blackpilled for about 15 years, but it's been simmering at the back of my mind for a long time now. Now that making fun of depressed virgins is the popular thing to do, I see this shit all over the place and there's no hiding from it. It's on my mind every day and it makes me sick to my stomach, I actually get nauseous thinking about how fucked up our situation is. Online, because they don't know my age, people keep telling me, "Just wait and you'll find the perfect girl eventually!" What they don't know is that I'm almost 30 and I've never even had a girlfriend and I've never had a single girl show interest in me. It will never get better, in fact it's only going to get worse. Society sincerely thinks I deserve death and they enthusiastically urge me to kill myself.

I'm mentalcel and i've been labelled as a weirdo even in fundamentalist religious groups i tried to attend. Women are beasts everywhere
Legit considering roping if i don't get a stable position with my shit together and my goals reached after i turn 30

Are you a framecel? If not, you could steroidmaxx and become built. There are probably some foids that will go for the hench, tall, white, confident ugly guy. Don't want to sound bluepilled but I think you could ascend after gym and surgerymaxxing.