Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever have sex as an incel (oxymoron), you´re a rapist.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
There is a certain reek that emanates from our wretched existence (i.e., being extremely ugly) that makes the whole equation of "having consensual" a paradox. No foid, not even the most ovulating sexually deranged and uncontrollable hen would ever want to have sex with us. If you ever think that you can have sex without the act being ipso facto a criminal activity then you´re simply a fakecel: "ascendancy" is just possible for nearcels or decadent normies that due to the inertia of contemporary existence feel attracted to the label "incel."

This conclusion is not, however, nihilistic (although it could potentially lead into maladaptive-criminal behavior). The solution is then the total assimilation of a normatively-enforced (since I, for instance, don´t want to rape) asexuality.

no it means you're not incel jfl

OP is sus as hell saying guys who finally get sex after having nothing at all are rapists

no it means you're not incel jfl

OP is sus as hell saying guys who finally get sex after having nothing at all are rapists
He prob a fakecel who ascended with a girl and is still coping thinking hes a truecel by saying that she was scared and intimidated by him

He prob a fakecel who ascended with a girl and is still coping thinking hes a truecel by saying that she was scared and intimidated by him

Fakecel? Thinking that you can "ascend" makes you a fakecel: such a thing is not even in my horizon of possibilities.

"sus" how old are you? Silly tiktok-induced talk.

This is strangely beginning to converge with the position of feminists like Catherine MacKinnon who declare unironically “all sex is rape.”

This is strangely beginning to converge with the position of feminists like Catherine MacKinnon who declare unironically “all sex is rape.”

I´m not talking about power-structures. Both MacKinnon and Dworkin are weird utopist that think of the possibility of having a sexual relationship devoid of power, and also think in highly moralist terms by making the assumption that power and consent are mutually exclusive (they´re no). Plus, women are chadsexuals.

I´m not talking about power-structures. Both MacKinnon and Dworkin are weird utopist that think of the possibility of having a sexual relationship devoid of power, and also think in highly moralist terms by making the assumption that power and consent are mutually exclusive (they´re no). Plus, women are chadsexuals.
Fair and well put.