Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you ever had any doubt regarding if any girls liked you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Some incel, even thought they may not admit it, don’t know how to recognize flirting, so they assume there is a chance a girl liked them and hit on him but he didn’t notice. Well, I’m here to tell you that’s not the case. Yes there are lots of guys unable to notice signs from a female, but here’s the kicker. Often a girl will have one of her friends openly approach a guy she’s attracted to and ask him what he thinks of her friend or may even tell him that she likes him and he should ask her out. If this has never happened to you, and you aren’t super young, then congratulations you are a trucel!

if you can't tell if a foid is into you, she's not into you

These days I just dont bother thinking about this, I get 0 exposition to the outside world

if you can't tell if a foid is into you, she's not into you
This is very black and white and not always true
9/10 times it is, though, so it pretty much always true and a correct assumption.
Wonder about that what if’s and outlying factors in life will drive you insane mentally in many ways

This is very black and white and not always true
9/10 times it is, though, so it pretty much always true and a correct assumption.
Wonder about that what if’s and outlying factors in life will drive you insane mentally in many ways
how do u tell if anyones inta you??;)