Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you ever go to therapy, at least demand a male therapist

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
We all know that therapy just upholds the capitalist gynocentric status-quo. It serves as an ineffective palliative for confession (without the absolution of sins, of course), and it's also a staple of liberal-urban culture designed to satisfy the needs of white women of all ages. Therapy functions with an atomizing logic of self-improvement that goes in line with the spirit of "girlbossism" of contemporary western societies: that´s why w*men often feel satisfy with it. Simply, it is not designed to satisfy the social and psychological needs of guys: it's highly influenced by feminist theory (misandrist) and it embraces a strong dichotomy between a "feminine culture of nurture" against a masculine logic of stoicism, deferring always to the first one in order to solve "male issues" (ha ha ha).

Most therapists are females, and most females are feminist/liberal/leftist. They already have a bias against you, they simply cannot take your problems as a guy seriously: you are an oppressor, the patriarchy upholds your power, which essentially translates into a view were male issues are minimized due to women supposedly being (always) in a more shittier position than you.

There is also an extreme subjective-epistemic distance between a female therapist (college educated, liberal, PMC, and middle class) with the incel subject, which is essentially an extreme Other for feminists. She´ll never understand you. And if you ever expose your beliefs she´ll treat you like a sexist freak (since she already thinks that your problems are mere trifles in contrast to those of w*men living under the "patriarchy")

That´s why you should ask for a male therapist, at least he could potentially understand the feeling of sexual frustration among young males, unless he´s a Chad of course. Probably he´ll be a liberal feminist as well, but at least he´s a guy.

Last edited:
I think so too

Idk, you are helping them steal even more pussy from you. Just dont go to therapy, period

Male therapists don't know shit, just studied psychology because the unis have a higher female/male ratio.

They are as useless as the female ones, if you need help go to the nearest store and buy alcohol, if you're more low inhib get into drugs like @stravinsky. What do you think the pills therapists give? drugs, so may aswell go for the fun ones.

Yeah, but i´m just saying that in the case that you decide to go you should do it with a male therapist.

I need to find a psychologist soon because I need psychological evaluation to continue getting my neetbuxx.
And yes, 90% of psychologists I find online are female.
Imagine telling your female psychologist about your struggles as an incel jfl. I can already imagine the disgust in her eyes.

Not only get a male psychologist, but get an ethnic male psychologist who is not that great looking nor tall.

Oh wait, they don't exist :feelsaww:

In my experience male psychologists are just as bad as female ones. Sometimes female ones are more agressive so they will atleast confront you with your issues and dig. Male ones can be cautious so they just dance around the issues while doing re-scripting exercises

i was tossed around wards/psychiatrists as a kid like a fucking toy, had both male and female ones, both are equally bluepilled and ignorant

I'd rather see a foid therapist than a soy therapist.

Psychiatrists are good though, I usually have good experiences with them.

I'd rather see a foid therapist than a soy therapist.

Psychiatrists are good though, I usually have good experiences with them.
Because you are a ricecel.

We all know that therapy just upholds the capitalist gynocentric status-quo. It serves as an ineffective palliative for confession (without the absolution of sins, of course), and it's also a staple of liberal-urban culture designed to satisfy the needs of white women of all ages. Therapy functions with an atomizing logic of self-improvement that goes in line with the spirit of "girlbossism" of contemporary western societies: that´s why w*men often feel satisfy with it. Simply, it is not designed to satisfy the social and psychological needs of guys: it's highly influenced by feminist theory (misandrist) and it embraces a strong dichotomy between a "feminine culture of nurture" against a masculine logic of stoicism, deferring always to the first one in order to solve "male issues" (ha ha ha).

Most therapists are females, and most females are feminist/liberal/leftist. They already have a bias against you, they simply cannot take your problems as a guy seriously: you are an oppressor, the patriarchy upholds your power, which essentially translates into a view were male issues are minimized due to women supposedly being (always) in a more shittier position than you.

There is also an extreme subjective-epistemic distance between a female therapist (college educated, liberal, PMC, and middle class) with the incel subject, which is essentially an extreme Other for feminists. She´ll never understand you. And if you ever expose your beliefs she´ll treat you like a sexist freak (since she already thinks that your problems are mere trifles in contrast to those of w*men living under the "patriarchy")

That´s why you should ask for a male therapist, at least he could potentially understand the feeling of sexual frustration among young males, unless he´s a Chad of course. Probably he´ll be a liberal feminist as well, but at least he´s a guy.
Or do the even smarter thing and just don't go to therapy, you literally don't need it, its completely bullshit, you will just be gaslighted, these people won't even admit to basic truths that we observe everyday, how the fuck can they advise you on anything