Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you ever get a gf, she will tell all of her friends about how big your dick is

word of mouth and it is legit

If any of you ascend, don't take pics of your dick or let her take any. That shit will get passed around and if she doesn't like you, you will get mocked to death.

PE is legit for flacid gains. But if you are a "grower" and 10% of your erect length is 1" wtf? How. the. fuck. is. that. possible? Is your flacid dick invisible? You are either titancock erect or invisible flacid
Its not literally at 10% of the max lenght, its just fucking small compared to the erect form

Something to keep in mind

Women always talk about sex 100% of the time, they go into explicit details about how big their partners penis is and what its shaped like and your sex techniques and load size and cum texture

If you ever have a gf, you have to be ready for your dick size going public, this can be brutal if youre under 7 inches
Pretty much, and she will also give into her peer pressure from her friends so even if she lets one of your flaws slide her friends will make a big deal out of it and influence her "Eww he is so short"

Its not literally at 10% of the max lenght, its just fucking small compared to the erect form
@Abstract's flaccid dick

:lul:

anyway i bought this,
Penis-Pump-Penis-enlargement-phallosan-tension-device-enlarger-stretcher-proextender-pro-extender-enhance-penis-extender.jpg_640x640.jpg
if it doesnt work ill try this
penis-hanging-demo.jpg
if these wont work its over for my dick
Do you even lift bro???

Yes sure I uuhhmm lift weights with my hmmmm
Yes

Yeah and if I was rich the IRS might audit my taxes, it's never going to be a relevant concern so who cares.

Penis size is irrelevant for incels.

lol I wonder how it worked out for him in the end:feelskek:
Dustpan (Thundersplace) - ADS 2 lbs 3-4 hrs, manual stretch, jelq : wet x600 & dry x400, hang 3-4x 20 min - (2.75 inches) - 28 months

Dustpan (Thundersplace) - ADS 2 lbs 3-4 hrs, manual stretch, jelq : wet x600 & dry x400, hang 3-4x 20 min - (2.75 inches) - 28 months
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
What
How big was he at the beginning
This is some extreme shit
Wouldn't be surprised if he fucked up his D

Last edited:
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
What
How big was he at the beginning
This is some extreme shit
Wouldn't be surprised if he fucked up his D
Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

a guy fucked up his ligaments and had to get surgery
,if you do things gradually with a bit of common sense you should not have problems

Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

a guy fucked up his ligaments and had to get surgery
,if you do things gradually with a bit of common sense you should not have problems

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
he went from average to BBC so probably worth it

My Mom has 5 sisters and they all tell each other everything. It is so aggravating when she speaks on speakerphone at home because they all talk about their sex lives in intimate detail. It was kinda hot hearing my Aunt (everyone always has that 1 MILF aunt) talk about threesomes and getting fingered and giving blowjobs in a club when I was 13/14 but 20 years later I'm still overhearing the same shit and it is just absolutely disgusting!

My female cousins, the close ones at least, all do the same thing. When we have family cookouts they all get together and talk about their sex life and babies and relationships. All that jazz. Makes me sick to my stomach. Especially knowing these whores know no bounds and will freely talk about ANYTHING to ANYBODY!! Where is the fucking sense of privacy you stupid cunts!??? Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back