Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ever get a GF, are you afraid she'll be vegan? And will you dump her for being one?

Would you care if she'd be a vegan?

• I don't care if she becomes malnourished or infertile from her diet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care. Only volcels would dump a GF because of that.

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • I would pump and dump

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Fuck you. I'm a vegan

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Iam personally. Her looks will deteriorate faster because of her diet which she will obey because it's ethical and trendy. No matter how much truth you will spit at her she will never ever abandon the vegan diet. She will most likely become infertile and go through an early menopause like one of the foids in this video:

I dont care. I want sex vegan or not.

Fuck you. I’m a vegan.
im not but I just wanted to say that tbh

I would change her to exclusively carnivore.

A vegan would be fine for a woman you want to fuck, but not for a woman you want to have kids with. Her kids would be weak ad frail.
Still picked the second option tho, as im in no position to choose.

If it only were that easy.
My mother and my brother both were mostly plant eaters with health problems and I changed them, is natural for humans to eat meat is fairly easy once they see someone eating meat next to them daily.

I'm persistent and always manage to convince people making deals.

A vegan would be fine for a woman you want to fuck, but not for a woman you want to have kids with. Her kids would be weak ad frail.
Still picked the second option tho, as im in no position to choose.
I agree. I'll add a 5th option.
My mother and my brother both were mostly plant eaters with health problems and I changed them, is natural for humans to eat meat is fairly easy once they see someone eating meat next to them daily.

I'm persistent and always manage to convince people making deals.
Good job.

not at all, only thing im afraid of is landwhale

Pump and dump like a real high T Gymcel

Its a well known fact that if you're a vegan, then you're probably a cunt. But what's the deal with it being bad for you. I though it was meant to be healthy.

I wouldn’t care tbh

I don't plan on having kids so idc

Is my jizz vegan? It's ethically sourced and sustainably harvested. Given of my own free will. This jizz was made for her!

If a girl says she's a vegan, that's an immediate red flag that she is not a virgin, and has taken massive amounts of black cock, and gurgled Chads cum. So call me volcel if you want, but i'm never getting with a vegan.

I would pump and dump.

I'm a vegetariancel so idc tbh

I likely wouldn't, since that brings a myriad of other problems along with it. It would be like her saying that she is a feminist, which she likely is if she is a vegan. I would just avoid her or attack her.

Studies show plants scream (via galvanic skin response) when approached with a knife. So basically, ANYTHING you eat dies in fear.

But volcel if you wouldn't.

vegan diets are statistically proven to be healthier and many body builders and fitness models are vegan you sentient brick-IQ'ed dog

Nope, vegan women are probably more healthy than most of the landwhales in our society. I'll make her an omnivore by making her take my dick.

I've noticed that vegans don't stink as much as meat eaters when they sweat.

Maybe acceptable, unless she cares bout all vegan stuff and suffering of animals more than suffering of me

I don’t care.
However, she better not expect me to give up my preferred diet

Anyone stupid enough to look at Sean Baker's and Frank Tufano's bloodwork, then continue to stick with the carnivore diet cult, deserves all the atherosclerotic plaque their diet gives them.

Anyone stupid enough to look at Sean Baker's and Frank Tufano's bloodwork, then continue to stick with the carnivore diet cult, deserves all the atherosclerotic plaque their diet gives them.
I'm not a 100% carnist only myself but i believe vegans are insufficient in certain micronutrients, kolesterol and saturated fat which is vital for a human. Inb4 i get millions of studies thrown at me. You don't have to try and convince me but feel free to convince the rest of the members on this forum.

I'm not a 100% carnist only myself but i believe vegans are insufficient in certain micronutrients, kolesterol and saturated fat which is vital for a human. Inb4 i get millions of studies thrown at me. You don't have to try and convince me but feel free to convince the rest of the members on this forum.
Your body makes its own cholesterol and keeps saturated fat around your waistline jfl.

Couldn't care less. As long as she didn't persistently try to convert me into one, obviously.

JFL at being this picky as an incel.

Your body makes its own cholesterol and keeps saturated fat around your waistline jfl.
Our body/liver is not a good enough source for that. We need saturated fat and cholesterol from animal products for the brain. That's what our brain is made of.

Our body/liver is not a good enough source for that. We need saturated fat and cholesterol from animal products for the brain. That's what our brain is made of.
You sure? Because every study on the topic of dietary cholesterol seems to suggest it doesn't do any good for your brain or any other organ.

And I think anyone who can look at Sean Baker or Frank Tufano and think the carnivore diet is good for your brain needs a major reality check.

I'm a vegan myself, so I'd prefer a vegan chick
I agree that there is a lot of leftist hags among vegan foids, but yeah

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back