Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever get a chance, don't pick for yourself, pick for your future son.

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Half an hour ago I was outside for some business, I had to wait for a tram and while sitting at the tram stop I glanced over and saw two toilets, at first I thought that it was an older toilet with her little daughter but soon realised that they were friends of the same age.

There was a tall (6'1, but high heelmaxxed to be 6'4) blonde haired blue eyed Dutch toilet and her 4'10 (maybe 4'9, she was wearing flat shoes anyhow) brown haired blue eyed friend. The tall toilet had an ogremaxxed face but some good features, the short toilet had a very cute face and a very cute smile. They both seemed to be in their late teens early twenties, but the short toilet had a cap with a Baby Boomer metal band on it.

They were constantly talking to each other and were clearly close friends, both of them were in the extreme 2% of heights, a female 6'1 isn't equivalent to a male 6'1, rather to a male 6'7~6'8, a female 4'9⅔ (a rough estimate) is equivalent to a male 5'4~5'5. That means that they carry the genes to produce sons of that stature and they'll be contributing half the genes of their sons.

Now, personally if I were able to court one of them I would have a hard choice, but looking at SMV it is clear that the taller one is overall better. Even though I'm a Black Afrocel I carry the genes to produce blonde kids and there would be a 50% chance that our offspring would be blonde, something which all non-European toilets absolutely go bonkers for. Both had blue eyes (which is the most common eye colour in most of Europe) so there's a 50% chance that a son with either of them would have "an eye halo".

But here's where height comes in important, while I personally think that it's hot to have a short toilet that you can carry around like a purse or a bag and could lift up with minimal effort, she would produce a son like that too. While both of them had an identical (infinite) SMV, the short one would produce sons that have no SMV whatsoever. The tall one would produce tall children and a tall son, while not necessarily being a major SMV boost (in fact, there's evidence that suggests that for most women tall men can be "too tall"), he likely won't be rejected as much for his height as the other's son.

This is why if you ever have the choice in getting a toilet you should only get one that will make sons that can produce grandchildren for you, or force her to abort any sons and keep the daughters.

At least, that's my perspective... Not that I have a chance with ANY toilet. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

An incel worrying about his future son is like a homeless man worrying about rising property rates.

An incel worrying about his future son is like a homeless man worrying about rising property rates.
This

There really is no point of caring. Both of them will just disappear from your life after you stop looking at them.
Life just goes on for us incels.

didn't read. if you're an incel never have sons

@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this nog

@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this nog
>even though I'm a Black Afrocel I carry the genes to produce blonde kids

Spider Man Lol GIF

stopped reading at "future son"