Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you eat carbs and sugar you are a slave faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Just eat your slave food bro! You are like the Roman slaves fed grain from Egypt. Nobody can eat this crap and not be a low t anime watching fag that's mentally with it.

There are carbs and sugar in every food

based and carnivorepilled

You need carbs to gain mass.

Based and sv3rigepilled :feelsEhh:

You need carbs to gain mass.
^

I would agree with this post if it was just about added sugars. avoiding carbs can be good in the short term if you have to lose weight but you will just end up a skinny soy beta male if you never eat carbs

Another pretentious /pol/fag who thinks he's better than everyone even though he posts on a virgin forum.

I agree with processed sugar. It's not worth it. But carbs are not bad. Just count in the calories you eat

Another pretentious /pol/fag who thinks he's better than everyone even though he posts on a virgin forum.
Just admit you got blown the fuck out. Eat your sugar and carbs bro Hahahaha.

Just admit you got blown the fuck out. Eat your sugar and carbs bro Hahahaha.
There is no no sugar/no carb diet for your face. But hey, at least you're better than those ZOG normie sheep with their sex, relationships, intimacy, and being loved :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

OP eats chad food

sv3rigepilled

He is good at humiliating normies.
I actually was carnivore for like 1.5 years to cool down various food allergies and it worked.

There is no no sugar/no carb diet for your face. But hey, at least you're better than those ZOG normie sheep with their sex, relationships, intimacy, and being loved :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I really don’t give a shit but OP got you worked up over retarded shit so he’s a successful troll.

You'll die if you don't eat carbs, and I'm pretty sure you think being alive = low T at this point

This guy eats nothing but meat for years:

Meat contains sugars which are a type of carb. All carbs are just sugar chains and you need them to survive.

I eat only carbs and sugar though

Meat contains sugars which are a type of carb. All carbs are just sugar chains and you need them to survive.

Meat contains trace amounts of carbs(like few grams per 100 grams), primary in liver and other organs

All carbs are just sugar chains and you need them to survive.

Body has the innate ability to create glucose from proteins and glycerol(fats)

Meat contains trace amounts of carbs(like few grams per 100 grams), primary in liver and other organs

Body has the innate ability to create glucose from proteins and glycerol(fats)
That's true but carbs still give you glucose and are healthy in reasonable amounts.

That's true but carbs still give you glucose and are healthy in reasonable amounts.

Sure, pure ketogenic diet is retarded unless to be used as a temporary tool to treat certain conditions like food allergies.

just don't eat carbs and sugar, bro!

Meanwhile Chad eats cake and has an 8 pack

I eat whatever shit i need to keep living tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back