Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont want this place to turn into lookism ADVICE

P

Puto

Banned
-
Ban rate X person, rate me threads

Do NOT introduce a rep system. Trolls will overtake it

Will add more when i can think of

>Ban people that are not virgins

Need to curtail closet homos who post about male models

Basically ban Lookism from here, unless they are legit incels from the predecessor boards (pre-ER).

Also ban faggots who try to create a persona online. No "unique" posters pls

I disagree with a blanket ban over all lookism users

Some of them are very smart

Users like bbctakeover, Adolf hipster, armaladbrah, and gottthagod deserve permanent bans

They claim to run a lookism crime syndicate and blackmail/troll

No rep system should be installed but please install the alert system mods

Sparky said:
I think a rate me subforum which is focused on looksmaxing should be added rather than an all out ban on rate me threads. Because some people are genuinely in need of advice for looksmaxing and shouldn’t be tarnished with same brush as the guys just seeking validation.

No way lmao

The whole reason why normie slayers wound up on lookism is because of the profusion of looksmaxing info

If theres gonna be a rate/looksmaxing subforum should be private

Why does everyone hate lookism?

man_in_white said:
agree about this but add alerts

this is unbearable

3rd day and no alerts ffs.. This shit must've been the first thing to implement.

Incels are generally Black Pilled, so a looks-maxing forum would be pointless. We have accepted it's over.

Keep your looks-maxing posts on Lookism. You can post photos of Chads and Stacys over there. Leave us be, please.

BlackPill47 said:
Incels are generally Black Pilled, so a looks-maxing forum would be pointless. We have accepted it's over.

Keep your looks-maxing posts on Lookism. You can post photos of Chads and Stacys over there. Leave us be, please.

Yeah I actually agree with this

@sparky all looksmaxing info exists on psl sites aswell as plastic surgery forums. No point unneccessarily drawing normie retards here

Invisible is fine, was on /r/incels as faceandlms

BlackPill47 said:

This.