Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont take inceldom seriously, then you cant feel pain and arent human, Or norm

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
If can't take the suffering and anguish of ugly males such as yourself seriously, then you cant feel pain or you're just a normie. I don't see anything funny about this and it isn't something to scoff at with no thought. No, I don't like the unoriginal memes too much.

Our lives can be summarized into one word, hell, and yet people don't acknowledge the fire burning them alive for eternity. They may acknowledge it, but they try to ignore it.

Sad how normies don't take incels seriously. We are told to just deal with it and not complain

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Sad how normies don't take incels seriously. We are told to just deal with it and not complain

We are meant to be sheep who stay in line under any circumstance

Yeahh like when tellem t was here he'd just make troll posts all the time. nothing he said was serious. he was just here for entertainment.

Same with that "greasy ballscel" guy.

You can tell the ones who are suffering, and the ones here to larp

TheVman said:
Yeahh like when tellem t was here, who was thankfully permad thanks to me :), he'd just make troll posts all the time. nothing he said was serious. he was just here for entertainment.

Same with that "greasy ballscel" guy.

You can tell the ones who are suffering, and the ones here to larp

Overlystinkypants was an annoying troll for the last couple of weeks before his ban

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back