Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't look like this why are you still alive?

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-baWPMKAA

Seriously if you don't look like this just end it.

Watch all you sons of bitches and take a taste of what women gaze about.

It's not Chad gazing and bullshit like that it's what women gaze about I'm pointing to you I'm not gay I'm just showing what women gaze about. I sound like a broken record but this is what women gaze about. To have the feline looks.

everyone should end it according to your logic

Jordan Barrett makes me suicidal

If you are a prettyboy, people see you as a fag where i live. However, i explain to people that's what wahmen actually want. Female gaze is really different than the male one.

If you are a prettyboy, people see you as a fag where i live. However, i explain to people that's what wahmen actually want. Female gaze is really different than the male one.
Where you at? I find people here in Cali wet their pants over prettyboys. Gotta move.

It's not Chad gazing and bullshit like that it's what women gaze about I'm pointing to you I'm not gay I'm just showing what women gaze about. I sound like a broken record but this is what women gaze about. To have the feline looks.

Why does everyone worship this feminine looking gaylord? There are millions of more attractive models.

Where you at? I find people here in Cali wet their pants over prettyboys. Gotta move.
Bulgaria. Once this short gamer hipster Becky who sees herself as a Stacy came with some guy from Greece. He was neighter short or tall, but had a long blonde hair and blue eyes. This dude who is more on the HTR side, more manly looking (he has a lot of success with banging toilets and has no problem getting them) when he saw him, he whispered to my ears "Lol, how much of a fag he is", and then i explained him that that's basically what foids want.

Why does everyone worship this feminine looking gaylord? There are millions of more attractive models.
You're a retarded son of a bitch. I've already told you. THIS IS WHAT WOMEN GAZE ABOUT.

You're a retarded son of a bitch. I've already told you. THIS IS WHAT WOMEN GAZE ABOUT.
I don´t think he is so popular among foids. Majority of foids would prefer a darker and more masculine looking Chad.
Thats why i´m surprised that many incels and blackpillers use him as some kind of "ultimate Chad".

I don´t think he is so popular among foids. Majority of foids would prefer a darker and more masculine looking Chad.
Thats why i´m surprised that many incels and blackpillers use him as some kind of "ultimate Chad".
It's clearly you live under a rock. :feelsseriously:

Versus

I never understand what women find attractive about these twinks. Seriously back in old ages these twinks would've been fucked.

I never understand what women find attractive about these twinks. Seriously back in old ages these twinks would've been fucked.

Justus was simply experiencing racism.

I like cake, there is no cake in the grave

Bulgaria. Once this short gamer hipster Becky who sees herself as a Stacy came with some guy from Greece. He was neighter short or tall, but had a long blonde hair and blue eyes. This dude who is more on the HTR side, more manly looking (he has a lot of success with banging toilets and has no problem getting them) when he saw him, he whispered to my ears "Lol, how much of a fag he is", and then i explained him that that's basically what foids want.
You have an amazing country. Walking at the center of Varna is suicidefuel, full of prime age stacies. I'm thinking about moving to Burgas or Varna.

chad or death

You have an amazing country. Walking at the center of Varna is suicidefuel, full of prime age stacies. I'm thinking about moving to Burgas or Varna.
Bro pls dont move to Burgas, it's Chad central there (im not kidding). Lots of God-tier Stacies too, but you will be brutally mogged, lots of competition. Varna is more bearable though. I'd recommend Dobrich if you are on a budget - also a big munipulacity city wich is near Varna, also has very good looking foids, people are more friendly and goodhearted and significantly cheaper even than my town. Dobrich is more of a modest place,
[UWSL]But it's still very good and very underated. It's the people that makes me want to live there, but if you are a truecel looking, it wont matter where you go :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Bro pls dont move to Burgas, it's Chad central there (im not kidding). Lots of God-tier Stacies too, but you will be brutally mogged, lots of competition. Varna is more bearable though. I'd recommend Dobrich if you are on a budget - also a big munipulacity city wich is near Varna, also has very good looking foids, people are more friendly and goodhearted and significantly cheaper even than my town. Dobrich is more of a modest place,
[UWSL]But it's still very good and very underated. It's the people that makes me want to live there, but if you are a truecel looking, it wont matter where you go :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]
Honestly, I'm 46 and have no chance to compete against young chads. I'm thinking about sugardadyingmaxx with a cute teenager. You have 14 yo AOC, and it's great. Thanks for the advice about Dobrich. How much do you think it will cost? 3000 leva will be enough for the girl?

Honestly, I'm 46 and have no chance to compete against young chads. I'm thinking about sugardadyingmaxx with a cute teenager. You have 14 yo AOC, and it's great. Thanks for the advice about Dobrich. How much do you think it will cost? 3000 leva will be enough for the girl?
More than enough, but tbh, as a foreigner, don't go for the 14 yr old JB's or else you will get yourself in trouble. Go for at least 17 or at worst 16. At 15-16 they start whoring themselves out, so it should be easy for you:yes:

For 500-600 per month you can still get a good tier girl

4:49 I'd rather look like Lucky Blue Smith or O'Pry, they both mog him.

More than enough, but tbh, as a foreigner, don't go for the 14 yr old JB's or else you will get yourself in trouble. Go for at least 17 or at worst 16. At 15-16 they start whoring themselves out, so it should be easy for you:yes:
Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Look at the his body lmafo

Literally no muscle, it’s all about face ,

if you’re skinny and women don’t find you attractive I have some bad news for you

Honestly, I'm 46 and have no chance to compete against young chads.
Forget young chad , at this age you can’t compete with normie

Young chad is the summit of the pyramid even in your youngest age you can’t compete with them

Yes most males are delusional copers and will call guys who get pussy gay simply for not being a bloatmaxxed ogre

My eye look like that