Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't like interacting with people it's beyond over

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
I want to ascend but I get sick of talking to people after about 30 seconds. Imagine the conversations you would have to have with your typical female whose interests consist of travelling and eating pizza for her to be your girlfriend. That's the real volcel fuel.

What a bright future.
Over socialization, really is paying off for the betterment of society as whole.
We´re done for.
Its over.

If you don't see the point, if you don't want to interact with people then it's over. Normies are so different from us, they actually WANT to interact, they feel better and happy when they see people they know. When they have free time they call other people and try to meet with others.

It's all so different from what I did my entire life. When I have free time the rest of the world can fuck off, I don't want to see anyone. When I walk down the street I am MORTIFIED if I see anyone I know. And that's the exact opposite of what a normie would do.
Because they share the same retarded beliefs and exclude and shun anyone who doesnt (incels)

Sorry to say, but when you get older, it get's worse, because when you get old, you need other people to survive. Every time I have to have some kind of surgery, the hospitals simply don't have any policy to deal with the fact I don't have anyone who can drive me home, watch over me, or get a prescription filled for me, etc.

After one surgery, I was told "You CANNOT drive for 2 weeks. And you need to have this prescription filled." And I asked "How do I get a prescription filled if I have nobody to drive me?" and the nurse said "I'm just telling you what is required, I can't help you solve that.".

Hospitals will not allow you to use a taxi or uber to drive yourself home after a surgery. Whoever is going to drive you home has to show up before the surgery, sit in the waiting room for the entire surgery, and promise that they will stay with you for the night just in case there are bad effects or complications. So I have to rent people on CraigsList and pay them to drive me and lie for me. Most people get scared with that level of life-and-death lying, so it can take many thousands of dollars to bribe them

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but when you get older, it get's worse, because when you get old, you need other people to survive. Every time I have to have some kind of surgery, the hospitals simply don't have any policy to deal with the fact I don't have anyone who can drive me home, watch over me, or get a prescription filled for me, etc.

After one surgery, I was told "You CANNOT drive for 2 weeks. And you need to have this prescription filled." And I asked "How do I get a prescription filled if I have nobody to drive me?" and the nurse said "I'm just telling you what is required, I can't help you solve that.".

Hospitals will not allow you to use a taxi or uber to drive yourself home after a surgery. Whoever is going to drive you home has to show up before the surgery, sit in the waiting room for the entire surgery, and promise that they will stay with you for the night just in case there are bad affects. So I have to rent people on CraigsList and pay them to drive me and lie for me. Most people get scared with that kind of lie, so it can take many thousands of dollars to bribe them
This is fucking terrifying. Being an old incel is the fucking end.

Hospitals will not allow you to use a taxi or uber to drive yourself home after a surgery. Whoever is going to drive you home has to show up before the surgery, sit in the waiting room for the entire surgery, and promise that they will stay with you for the night just in case there are bad effects or complications. So I have to rent people on CraigsList and pay them to drive me and lie for me. Most people get scared with that level of life-and-death lying, so it can take many thousands of dollars to bribe them
damn dude, don't really think about this but this is pretty much inevitable for all of us

What's great is if you even manged to fly past all hurdles you will only end up as another orbiter. I know a guy who has been hounding this foid for a year and has even told her he liked her and everything and got nowhere. Then she will talk about a Chad she likes right in front of him and how they hang out all the time. This dude is blind and still thinks he has a shot.

IF YOU"RE NOT A TOP TIER MALE ALL YOUR INTERACTIONS ARE WITH DUMB ASS COUPLES OR SHITHEADS THAT DON'T KNOW ANYBODY AND ESPECIALLY NOT ANY WOMEN

NO WONDER THEY ALL SUCK / ARE A WASTE OF TIME
This ×100.
What's great is if you even manged to fly past all hurdles you will only end up as another orbiter. I know a guy who has been hounding this foid for a year and has even told her he liked her and everything and got nowhere. Then she will talk about a Chad she likes right in front of him and how they hang out all the time. This dude is blind and still thinks he has a shot.
None of your actions ever truly matter to a cunt who friendzoned you.

Last edited:

thanks for sharing your story, that is a brutal dose of reality and what we'll be looking at in the future.

in b4 some san ffrancisco faggots make this an app that outsources low paid contract workers to sit with you all night for $100 to $200 bucks

that is insanely brutal. LMFAO. What a life we live.

I'm pretty extraverted, i like interacting with people, but my face renders me being unable to do so.

If you don't see the point, if you don't want to interact with people then it's over. Normies are so different from us, they actually WANT to interact, they feel better and happy when they see people they know. When they have free time they call other people and try to meet with others.

It's all so different from what I did my entire life. When I have free time the rest of the world can fuck off, I don't want to see anyone. When I walk down the street I am MORTIFIED if I see anyone I know. And that's the exact opposite of what a normie would do.
You sound simillar to me.
Again the "chicken or egg" problem.

Do you not like interacting with people because of past and frequent rejections where it was subtlety conveyed to you that your input and company weren't desired (due to your looks low socio-sexual status) or is this some pre-existing condition of yours?
Yes, it's why I have inferiority complexes quite often when I'm in a social situation. Very bad, as foids have self-esteem detectors and can sniff one a kilometer away.
a social circle is really required for any kind of success
no social circle = hard to get a good job (most people recommend each other and help them get better jobs)
no social circle = no success in academia (science is really a circlejerk where everything is measured by the number of times you get cited and academic cliques just cite each other ad nauseam)
So true, but to get a degree you don't really need a social circle, thus it's extremely painful at uni when you see others socilaizingmaxxx, partyingmaxx, fuckingmaxx while you're always rejected and alone.
I'm not sure recluse women exist. And even if they did they still have Chadlites after them, and of course they'll go for the best-looking male they can find.
They do exist, but they are often foids with huge mental issues, complexes and/or junkies. Met one, she was so hysterical (probably bipolar or schizophrenic), blaming you for everything and accusing you for her pain, it was hell to be with her.
Listen dude, I see you posting here often and we kinda have the same problems and even age. I give you one advice: you can either take jewpills or keep rotting and contemplate here on the forum how damaging those are for your "life". :feelskek: You should be old enough to make this decision independent from all these edgy youngcels.

CAN'T GET WORSE ANYWAY. Besides that much is sciolism anyway.

Are you sure?
View attachment 126272
If you know what I mean.

I am sure your original problem is (or was) your mental illness. Most stuff or at least not pursuing solutions is a sideffect and fixable once you feel better. Contact lenses, loosing fat. Just acknowledge that this is a brainproblem that needs to be fixed, instead of blaming your lifechoices or something. No decision is made in a vacuum. Would you prefer to ldar the rest of your life?

And get a job in Germany or somewhere, invest your moneys, maybe you can retire early or get job later in your homecountry, once it's more developed.

Is your psychology degree already after bologna, european standard? Bachelor or master? What else do you have? Plenty of pollacks here working in kindergartens and with welfare agencies etc.

Blaming yourself personally (instead of how you're born or the environment) is easy and just feeds into your masochistic vein and LDAR mentality.

Being a loser in a flawed system is nothing to be ashamed of. The firts step on fixing yourself is acknowledging this.
I'm curious to acknowledge, how can you fix "being a loser"?
No one dislikes socializing. You just get negative reinforcement when you’re ugly/weird.
Some are getting always the ostracism-bullying path, no matter how hard they try to socialize.
Same, i have social anxiety and I'm afraid of going outside, it's over
Can spend weeks inside home without getting out.
That would be great (if I weren't so unbelievably lazy and unhealthy). A lot of my anxiety would fade away if I looked dangerous. I wouldn't be so mortified walking down the street, afraid of seeing people from my past. They'd take a look at me and the rumors about me suddenly wouldn't matter any more, "better stay away from that guy".
Again, you sound so simillar to me...
I met some guys from school a while ago, despite not seeing them for more than 15 years, they just wanted to know what I achieved in life, and once they knew, they lied to me about their own (checked in LikedIn), before immediately saying they are in a hurry during a festival, with no other things to do. One even recognized that I had very difficult moments at that time in school. Anyway, what is the sense of even approaching your child/teenage bullies from the 1990s and 2000s, that put you in the situation you are today? Better be with a gun in your hand instead ready to fire.

Brutal agepill. Many elderly dies in total indifference and loneliness today. In a flat nearby, an old person died and the corpse rested 6 months before the police came due to unpaid rents. The future is only worse.

I want to interact with other people IRL, but only with other aspie incels like me with the same interests and hobbies. I really want to have an IRL aspie incel friend.

I'm curious to acknowledge, how can you fix "being a loser"?
I advised to acknowledge that imperfection is inherent to the system, rejecting man or nature made categorization of people dependent on arbitrary processes. How to fix it (or more like live a fulfilled life) depends on your problems.

I met some guys from school a while ago, despite not seeing them for more than 15 years, they just wanted to know what I achieved in life, and once they knew, they lied to me about their own (checked in LikedIn), before immediately saying they are in a hurry during a festival, with no other things to do. One even recognized that I had very difficult moments at that time in school.
Did they make themselves look better or worse?

Cope
Women LOVE antisocial Chad's they are mysterious

I advised to acknowledge that imperfection is inherent to the system, rejecting man or nature made categorization of people dependent on arbitrary processes. How to fix it (or more like live a fulfilled life) depends on your problems.
The worse part of it is loneliness, it drives you crazy. the other is a lack of self-esteem and introversion, among others. I don't think I can get rid of them and I would never get a "fulfilled life" until then, see?

Did they make themselves look better or worse?
Worse. They left me, ignoring me totally.

As for their job and financially, they were successful. The bullies always win.

Water is wet
You’re options are either
1. Be good looking
2. Moneymaxx/Statusmaxx
3. Socialmaxx

It’s over

You can like it all you want but if you look like JSanza, onecooldude, Morgan, etc., it will never go anywhere. Being more social and liking it really only works for guys like Tellem or whogivesafucc although he needs palate expansion.