Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you don't have a social circle, you're doomed, and if you don't form one after high school or college, you're uber-doomed.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
You can't go to bars or clubs alone. You can't go to public places alone. You can't meet new people without meeting people easily through mutual friends. You will be seen as a red flag by many women for being friendless or not having even more than 2 friends. You lack social opportunities to go to places or meet new people.

And after school, people already have their social cirlces and won't want new friends, and its harder to meet people after HS/college. so good luck.

I don't have a social circle even in my hometown :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Making money isn’t easy
It's very easy if you're in a top college here in curryland you can get a high paying package without any experience through campus placements that starts at 20 LPA to 30 LPA:waitwhat:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you don't have a friendship circle after high school, you're done for. People often retain the social networks they developed in school and often aren't receptive to outsiders, especially those that are friendless khhvs.

I am trying but at 24 and my last year in uni I feel all hope is lost

Not to mention everything is still virtual where I live jfl at my shit chances at socializing

I am trying but at 24 and my last year in uni I feel all hope is lost

Not to mention everything is still virtual where I live jfl at my shit chances at socializing
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you don't have a friendship circle after high school, you're done for. People often retain the social networks they developed in school and often aren't receptive to outsiders, especially those that are friendless khhvs.
Yep I’m in my last year of college and if I don’t make enough friends or date this time, I’m doomed

True in my case. I think it’s possible if you’re NT otherwise normies that move away would all become incels

It's hard to find normie friends who won't bully you and talk shit behind your back, especially if you're an incel.

if you can meet people one on one you can basically just bullshit like you have a social life
or you can travel
travelling alone isn't that weird
travelling gets kinda boring unless you will have a social life while traveling or have something interesting to do

unfortunately i don't have enough cash to get a hooker otherwise i'd travel to amsterdam

Nowadays for making a social circle you need to be NT and it's the incel nemesis so it's basically the hardest thing to do :feelsaww:

High school is the last chance you have at life to change your course, after high school your fate has already been determined.

Nowadays for making a social circle you need to be NT and it's the incel nemesis so it's basically the hardest thing to do :feelsaww:
if you're autistic you're gonna have a hard time making friends

True in my case. I think it’s possible if you’re NT otherwise normies that move away would all become incels
Even then, the ugly guy will be the black sheep of the group, you'll start to annoy them sooner or later.

You Gotta Low inhib Max for you Own Sake in this Shit. Else people will eventually Shit on you and make Sure you Keep your Head down :feelsclown:

While people die by starvation or Warlords / war , Bitches pour whine on their Tits and some people Reek in hedonism eating some Burgers and lobsters while getting Drunk

Its a Battle royale No regards for Others or the unfortunate

Sick world. :feelsclown:
You can't go to bars or clubs alone. You can't go to public places alone. You can't meet new people without meeting people easily through mutual friends. You will be seen as a red flag by many women for being friendless or not having even more than 2 friends. You lack social opportunities to go to places or meet new people.

And after school, people already have their social cirlces and won't want new friends, and its harder to meet people after HS/college. so good luck.