Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you don't cope with sports your a soy

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Title. If you don't cope with sports your are no different from the soys you critize so much. Plain and simple.

The rest of copes by themselves are so feminine. Playing vidya or watching soyful japanese cartoons is practically remaining in your cave, no different of what foids used to do.

Real men compete outside just as men used to do through hunting.

Watching sports or playing sports?

Sports are useless just normie shit. what is the point to run after a ball like a monkey ?
Except the gym that only can help some incels to moggermaxing and take revenge on bullies.

Real men play video games.

man i wonder when you are getting banned. you have posted so much soy nonsense,yet you remain.

Don't have anyone to play sports with. Are you talking about in school?

I gymcel and jump on a trampoline but don't do actual sports.

No. Sports are filled with Chads and the genetic elite, so if you watch sports, you're actually engaging in Chad worship, which is soy. :soy::soy::soy:

:feelsjuice::blackpill:

Isn’t your avatar video game related?
It is, ha. He's one of those leftist soy types that's all about "do as I say, not as I do, and don't you dare question it."

No. Sports are filled with Chads and the genetic elite, so if you watch sports, you're actually engaging in Chad worship, which is soy. :soy::soy::soy:

damn, destroyed him with facts and logic again

Sports are boring to watch tbh and I don’t care for playing them

What sports? Inwas gymceling, Jiu Jitsu, and mma and did a cage fight

playing football is a good cope ngl

Sports are useless just normie shit. what is the point to run after a ball like a monkey ?
Except the gym that only can help some incels to moggermaxing and take revenge on bullies.
:yes:

Cool story!
Thanks for sharing.

Isn’t your avatar video game related?

cringe greycel destroyed with facts and logic

Cope. Most sport players are normies ir incel tier lookwise. And what if my avi is from a videogame? :feelskek::feelskek: Put attention of what I'm saying
Title. If you don't cope with sports your are no different from the soys you critize so much. Plain and simple.

The rest of copes by themselves are so feminine. Playing vidya or watching soyful japanese cartoons is practically remaining in your cave, no different of what foids used to do.

Don't cope playing sports=soy

therefore

sportcel=/=soy

sportcel who plays videogames=/=soy.

incels who don't play sports or gymmaxx==soys since they only do feminine tasks. :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
You play sports with a ball while foids are playing with chad's balls

You play sports with a ball while foids are playing with chad's balls
So what? Is about choosing the best copes. Not surprise why many suicidecels here if they don't practice sports:feelswhere:

I played Gaelic football as a boy and teen but I left aged 16 as I was socially inept and you need good social skills to be in a team environment like that.

You still need good enough genetics to do decently in any kind of sport.

LETS BE CLEAR THERE ONLY SPORTS THAT ARE RELEVANT HERE ARE SPORTS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH OFFENSIVE VIOLENCE LIKE JEW-JITSU OR SHOOTING CLAY. NONE OF THIS FAGGOT SHIT LIKE PING PONG OR SWIMMING.

Says the guy with a mage from ff in his profile picture :incel:

And what if my avi is from a videogame? :feelskek::feelskek: Put attention of what I'm saying
Because what you're saying is not what you're doing, as your avi demonstrates.

Why should we listen to someone who doesn't practice what they preach? :feelsjuice:

Because what you're saying is not what you're doing, as your avi demonstrates.

Why should we listen to someone who doesn't practice what they preach? :feelsjuice:
177F095B 66FD 4339 B09A 5C8767E960B7

Giga based op.

Keep playing nigger sports to justify ur insecurity jfl

As a guy you should at least try looksmaxxing once in your life (preferably in your peak) to maximize the chance of ascending by hitting the gym on a daily basis for a certain time.

Last edited:
LETS BE CLEAR THERE ONLY SPORTS THAT ARE RELEVANT HERE ARE SPORTS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH OFFENSIVE VIOLENCE LIKE JEW-JITSU OR SHOOTING CLAY. NONE OF THIS FAGGOT SHIT LIKE PING PONG OR SWIMMING.
What about eSports?

I was going to cope with sports and possibly planning to ascend but my bitch ass parents forced me to change schools to be a part of this program that helps autistic people. But they completely cut contact with me when the pandemic started. Every time I try to self improve they always have to fuck it up for me. Now I do not feel like doing anything. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I was brainwashed to believe in heaven and hell by a friend.