Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't base your politics on what benefits you personally, you're cucked

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
This struck me recently when thinking about the female hysteria generated by the recent overturning of Roe v. Wade. Women explicitly and openly base their entire political worldview around what benefits themselves personally, with no care for how this may be to the detriment of other people or society at large - this is something that I used to hold against women back when I was a politicoper, but thinking about it now, having anything but that political worldview is actually pretty cucked. Ask 100 random men what issues they think are most important in society today and you'll maybe get 30 or 40 different answers, ask 100 women and you'll get 3 (abortion, gender pay gap, sexual harassment metoo movement, etc.), they have no care for anything political/social which they can't directly see impacts them

I think about 25% of the population falls into the category that suffers from this thinking, i.e. prioritising what's best for society and/or what is the most logically consistent over what benefits you personally. They are men (cos women never think like this) who are doing well enough to not be totally dependent on free stuff from the government, but who also aren't doing well enough in life to know that all that really matters is the simple pleasures of life, everything else is cope - basically average men

TLDR: Your political worldview should be based entirely off of what benefits you as an individual, regardless of whether it's best for the greatest share of society (utilitarianism) or whether it's logically consistent

I don’t care about politics. Seems like a dog and pony show. We know it’s all rigged. It’s an American dream because you have to be asleep to believe in it.

What politics can make me attractive? Kek

No beneficial politics for incels. Niggers and rapefugees have more political representation and rights than we do jfl.

yeah, i kinda agree although my logical self overpowers me and I end up doing things that don't benefit me directly (not simping ofc, i have self respect).

Based and egoist.

I already do, free weed for everyone :smonk:

Same I will support party that Benefits me, I’m more of right wing but doesn’t mean. I support them. :smonk:

Politics is like playing play station game

No beneficial politics for incels. Niggers and rapefugees have more political representation and rights than we do jfl.
There are, though. Giving women unlimited options increases sexual inequality, which benefits high-tier men and hurts low-tier men (and ultimately comes around to hurt women too). Restricting women's options has the opposite effect of benefitting low-tier men. In general, anything that makes women seethe (like the most notable recent Supreme Court ruling) is what you should vote for.

Politics are usually, but not always cope

That is the most logical thing to do tbh
Why voting for sth that doesn't benefit you?

TLDR: Your political worldview should be based entirely off of what benefits you as an individual, regardless of whether it's best for the greatest share of society (utilitarianism) or whether it's logically consistent

This is why I'm a Marxist-Rodgerist.

I call workers of the world to seize the means of reproduction !

Yeah there are a decent amount of cucks even on this forum who say otherwise.