Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't ascend by the end of high school there's a 99% chance it's over

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
The average age to lose your virginity in the United States is 16.9 though this statistic is definitely either out of date or just inaccurate from my experience it's probably around 13-16. So whether the Jew statistics or my own guess are true the average is still when your in high school so to the muh most kids don't have sex in high school copers you are already proven wrong. And why do I think it's over if you don't ascend by the end of high school? for these reasons.

1 It is the last time you will be around foids a lot unless you go to college.

2 JBF is actual possible.

3 Most importantly foids are less likely to have had sex with Chads in high school when compared to college meaning they have lower standards so if a foid doesn't want you in high school she isn't going to want you in college .

The average age to lose your virginity in the United States is 16.9 though this statistic is definitely either out of date or just inaccurate from my experience it's probably around 13-16. So whether the Jew statistics or my own guess are true the average is still when your in high school so to the muh most kids don't have sex in high school copers you are already proven wrong. And why do I think it's over if you don't ascend by the end of high school? for these reasons.

3 Most importantly foids are less likely to have had sex with Chads in high school when compared to college meaning they have lower standards so if a foid doesn't want you in high school she isn't going to want you in college .
You would expect foids to lower their standards as they become more slutty and used up but they don't clown world

What if you end high school as a KHHV?

if you dont go to uni afterwards then it's over
This.

Many sexhavers start having sex only in college. I'd guess about 50% of the guys start in college.

Brain damage caused by the pain of social dejection, loneliness, ostracism, involuntary sexlessness etc. all cause neuronal loss, and reduce neuron connection density.

Last edited:

Yep, look at the scientific studies done on it by taking yourself a trip to the incel wiki.

No shit, thats why i planned on eating rice at school on my 18th birthday and wouldve done exactly that if it wasnt for getting my khh cards - nvm, modcucks gonna warn and shit, im sure

Ye this is well known. But the true end is college, once you’ve graduated college and remain incel it’s completely over.

Damnn as a 28 yr old KHHV it ain't easy.

It's even more over for you if you also went to uni without losing your v-card

I’m a senior in high school rn