Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you did have a kid would you rather have a boy or girl?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
I’d personally rather have a girl, she’ll have it on tutorial mode. Women will eventually out earn men in the near future. Plus I wouldn’t want to deal with a incel kid like Elliot.

:feelsUgh:Probably a girl, being a boy in this soyciety is a fucking joke.:feelsUgh:

Boy, i’m not raising a wet hole for another man’s enjoyment

Boy. I will abort it if its a foid

neither. if i had a boy, he'd end up incel. raising a girl would just be cucked.

Foid. Like hell I want to go through all of the trouble to make sure my son could ascend so I can have grandkids.
With a foid even the most subhuman ones reproduce.

I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing. raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she's had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Honestly think about it logically.

A daughter named "Rosalina" or "Amelia". A beautiful hazel-eyed Mulatta.

screenshot-from-2021-12-25-23-34-19-png.554166

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 23 19 47

Tumblr mvz27xaOD21sh2p4ao1 500

A girl. People here cope with saying raising a female is cucked, but you think raising an incel is based then? You want to bear another ER? You want MORE MEN in this already fucked soyciety, gambling the chance of him being another suffering failure as yourself? How is that anything but pathetic? A man needs MANY THINGS TO GO WELL to have just a BASIC life -- a woman just needs to not be deformed to have a better one.

Not that I'd really "raise" them either way -- just saying it's a cope to prefer a boy. Why bring another man in to this world to suffer? At least if you have a whore daughter just abandon her/let her do whatever. But I'd feel actually responsible & bad for bringing another incel in to this world.

Abort if boy -- who gives a shit if girl. With men it's a chance -- with women it's almost a guarantee. Why roll the dice on your son's life? I can't fathom incels who'd want male sons AKA more incels with a good chance, especially in today's crumbling, anti-male/feminist climate.

It's too risky to bring more men in to this world as it is, so you'd have to really be perceptive to see how increasing MALES in a world AGAINST MEN is anything but bad news. Plus, if you have a boy and he's not attractive then further reproductive success will be almost zero. Think about what you're really selecting here and what it could entail. No, HGH, steroids, etc. are not going to make your incel son magically become GigaChad. LMAO. The male:female ratio is subpar; too many males are being born as well, and you want another incel over another girl?!

Last edited:
Foid because easy mode. Life sucks for most men.

Daughter for me. I hear the bond between a father and daughter is one of the closest there is. Daughters when young also tend to love their father the most and are far more attached. Also every time i visited a cousin/distant relative, i always felt closest with their female babies( no pedo shit). I wouldnt wish this life of inceldom on a possible son. Hell maybe i could raise my possible daughter right and get her into better hobbies. A lot of these onlyfans whore women nowadays suffer due to lack of father rolemodels in their lives. The ones with fathers usually turn out fine.

I would also rather raise a foid. I do not know how to tell a future son that he'll be incel and that he should not try. A son would end up becoming NEET with me, as I will retire within 20 years. I have no idea how we are going to live happily. If anything, having a son is more cucked than having a daughter as he is either incel, or getting laid more than you are. You can't win if you have a son. Trying to tell your son to cope is not going to end well.

Whereas a daughter would likely actually be nice because she'll be a family member, and foids in families tend to treat their family members nice even if they are incel.