Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you crave for mutual love you are bluepilled cuck

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Someone had to say it.
If you crave for mutual love you are not blackpilled.
Only bluepilled cucks and soys crave for love like that.
Why? Because if you love someone you will sooner or later sacrifice your own interest to make that person feel better. How that's something to be proud of?

Love is beneficial if someone loves you and its unbenificial when you love someone, s[UWSL]o the best type of love is when the girl is obsessed over you and you can use her all you want, not only in sexual way but also in socio-economic way. That's the only love worth chasing. [/UWSL]

Imagine being chad and having few girls ready to obey your orders, shit that's some good ass power. You could for example pimp those bitches to earn nice chunk of money or order them to kill someone and they would take 100% of the guilt.
Jews kinda do similar things - they manipulate women by media and bluepilled simps obey what toilets say. That's the power man.

But if you want mutual love - oh men, you are bluepilled cuck. [UWSL]Don't you know already that this is use or be used world? [/UWSL]

The problem is that it doesn't exist honestly.

Women can never love a man

The problem is that it doesn't exist honestly.
[UWSL]I would say it doesn't exist for sub 8 men. [/UWSL]
Women can never love a man
Don't lie to yourself, they love chads. They can sacrifice their comfortable ways of living just to fuck chads, if that's not what we call love, then I don't know what we can call love.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I would say it doesn't exist for sub 8 men. [/UWSL]

Don't lie to yourself, they love chads. They can sacrifice their comfortable ways of living just to fuck chads, if that's not what we call love, then I don't know what we can call love.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yeah I still cant believe some incels still believe in love :feelskek:

Chad only
Yep. If at all we can say women feel love, it's for chads. Every sub8 men won't know what love is, he will just be manipulated to think he is loved.

I would say sub5.
OK, I might have been too radical. Sub5 is a safe one.
Anyway it's like this guys are clueless betabuxx.
In today information era they should have know better.