Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could, would you have the posters of /r/inceltears beheaded?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They seem like very sad pathetic people if they have nothing to do but bully a group of lonely depressed men all day. Putting them out of their misery would be an act of kindness.

they couldn't have turned out any other way by the truth of determinism, so i can only feel sad for their perception of the world. still it is as you say, perhaps it is better for them to not exist? same goes for us incels too though, living in this way is a suffering too

very good question, I wanna behead alot of people I meet everyday irl though

I do think they are sad cunts

but I believe in freedom of speech

I would nuke the world if I could.

tehgymcel420 said:
They seem like very sad pathetic people if they have nothing to do but bully a group of lonely depressed men all day. Putting them out of their misery would be an act of kindness.

Of those numale cucks, yeh sure. 

I have better plans for the females.

i wish somebody would behead me

Beheading is too good for these fucks.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Beheading is too good for these fucks.

GuELNpT.jpg

Nope.

Themisterpepsi said:
I do think they are sad cunts

but I believe in freedom of speech

Same

Of course I would have them beheaded ASAP if i could.

I would hold the sword.

Most of them.
There are some virgin young men in that sub that are just not blackpilled yet.

mental_out said:
tbh I hate them the most. uncletomcels are the absolute worst.

LMFAO!

No, because they would die without suffering.

Acid facing, my friends.

On second thought, the female poster should be captured and forced to become sex slaves. And the uncletomcels should be lined up on a beach where we will hold a knife to each of their throats one by one and ask if they want to join the black pill movement or die.

mental_out said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7pb7fy/a_fine_specimen/

@overlystinkypants

How will you ever recover

fucking kek

murder is cope.

tehgymcel420 said:
On second thought, the female poster should be captured and forced to become sex slaves. And the uncletomcels should be lined up on a beach where we will hold a knife to each of their throats one by one and ask if they want to join the black pill movement or die.

Lol, we've become the same as ISIS.

But if we let them join us, there'll be less women per man.

So we'll probably just behead them.

French style
Tmp 16734 guillotine2068655584

i feel sad for them, they are blue pilled as fuck and it's pretty apparent they feel bad when they read the black pills. It's like a sad state of denial. They don't want to accept the reality so the create their own reality or accept what others say. Anyways i know the truth will be undeniable some day.
Is there a term for people who are not only blue pilled but vehemently so?

Beheading is too good for them. They should be BOILED TO DEATH in hot oil, I say.

Murder is not a sufficient revenge, because its just death, we all die in the end, all you did is take something that would have happened much later in life and made it happen much sooner.

Now sending each poster a video of a female family member being raped (preferably by an incel), now that would be some great revenge, they would have to live with that shit and want to die, some of them may even end up killing themselves, the type of shit a sex starved incel would do to that woman would leave the viewer completely mind fucked. It would be a win win for us, we get laid, they get mentally fucked up, its a better revenge, just killing someone is too easy and pointless, they'll die anyways.

I don't want to behead them. Just look at my signature instead. I legit would do it.

No, I’d rather have them experience being Venne-tier and live long, miserable lives.

I would have them raped. Then I would tell them to quit whining.

@opsec Would you?

Yes, all Normie scum should be.

Naw beheading is too nice.

Maybe cut off their arms and legs and sexual organs and make them suffer through life

Naw beheading is too nice.

Maybe cut off their arms and legs and sexual organs and make them suffer through life
I hear there is a form of fgm where the vagina is sewn shut.

I don't care about people on message boards I don't use.

Beheading is too good for them. They should be BOILED TO DEATH in hot oil, I say.

THIS^^^

I have also read human looses sense in the middle of beheading, so that means around the half of it the victim won't feel anything.