Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could travel back in time (centuries), would you do it ?

If you could travel back in time, would you do it ?

• Total voters
NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Let's say you can choose the region in wich you spawn. Only conditions is that it has to be at least 200 years back, and you start with nothing on you, except for your current knowledge (no piece of technology) .
Would you do it ?

Probably would.

Yes. I would travel back more than 200 years assuming i could pick what culture/race/occupation id be in.

I'd probably go live in imperial china and be a kungfu monk or the roman times and be a noble.

Yes in the medieval era so i could watch foids being burnt at the stake:fire::fire::fire:

I'd travel back to 1950s US, the sweet spot for patriarchy. Going earlier than this you give up electricity, health care, safety (wars), etc.

Not that far back, no.

As @Zod already said, 1950s America would’ve been cool. Before feminism ruined everything.

If I had something like a time machine, then I would like to go back to the 16th century and live in the Ottoman Empire under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent.

I would take turkcels and muslimcels with me. @Cuyen @RREEEEEEEEE Would you guys come with me? xD

No because I'm only half white so I'd probably be a slave.

I’d probably die before I could even get a good look around, not to mention how hard it would be to transition to the lifestyle of those who lived centuries ago

No because I'm only half white so I'd probably be a slave.
Low iq. You weren't enslaved on the base of your race
I'd go back to when Venice was an independent nation and ruled the whole Adriatic Sea

If I had something like a time machine, then I would like to go back to the 16th century and live in the Ottoman Empire under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent.

I would take turkcels and muslimcels with me. @Cuyen @RREEEEEEEEE Would you guys come with me? xD
I'd love to live in these times,or medieavel agetbh ngl

Yes. Imperial Rome, 1800s Russia, 1700s Japan and 800s Baghdad would all be excellent choices. Even exactly where i live but 900 years ago would be perfect.
JFL if you aren't medievalmaxxing.
Yes in the medieval era so i could watch foids being burnt at the stake:fire::fire::fire:
More of a 1500s/1600s thing tbh
'd go back to when Venice was an independent nation and ruled the whole Adriatic Sea
excellent choice too tbh

Yes, but after that I want to go to prehistoric times.

No. Iike modern amenities. I am not going to be a farmer.

I’d check the biggest lottery numbers and go back a month and buy the winning ticket

I'd return to the stone age.

Is over for timemachincels
Yes. Imperial Rome, 1800s Russia, 1700s Japan and 800s Baghdad would all be excellent choices. Even exactly where i live but 900 years ago would be perfect.
JFL if you aren't medievalmaxxing.

More of a 1500s/1600s thing tbh

excellent choice too tbh
Japan are sure? They did not invent anime in the time

No. Iike modern amenities. I am not going to be a farmer.

This is the only IQ post in this thread

Y'all wouldn't wanna live in the past when a hedge knight comes and Spears ur ugly ass that got bitten by a bunch of mosquitos

No, they'd either hang me from a tree or put me in chains and whip me.

Under the condition I could return back at will. I couldn’t be able to live for too long without this site.

pre christ era i would get a prime jb virgine wife

Yes. I’d travel to the classical era (Greece or Rome), show them modern technology, and in doing so convince them that I, and other ugly people, are blessed with these miracles by the gods and are to be respected like any other, thereby laying the seeds to unmake the lookism that is ever present in western society.

Go back and time and racepill Jesus as he was a subhuman ethnic shitskin.

no PS (my only cope) so no

If I took my modern knowledge back to Imperial Rome I would worshipped as a god before being inevitably crucified. I'm not going back before 1945, too risky.

any time period is better than the current one, i'd go back maybe 1000 years

I would get my jailbait virgin gf, it would be perfectly normal in that time period.

Would love to be african royalty between 500BC to 1500AD.

Kinda hard to pin down other times that are ideal for black men due to the heavy influence of european colonialism on our understanding of history today.

1812s is good enough for me. Lots of healthy slavegirls to buy and the first huge coffee industry boom in my state.

There is no internet. 2010s is nice.

Go back and time and racepill Jesus as he was a subhuman ethnic shitskin.
and tell him that far north west there exists an ethnicity that despises his ? I doubt he ever met white people tbh..
Travel back to like 1020 so I could just win wars with my disease resistance and fucking murder everyone with the biological weapon that is my body.
Kek. Just hug everyone theory
You'd probably be branded a devil or smth and shot arrows at, forcing you to live in the forest like a bum if you survive.

Yes, but only for the luls.