Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could revive anyone from the dead, who would it be?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title, you can only revive one person when given the chance.
You bring someone back with the Edo Tensei or some reanimation magical shit and he becomes your ally. Who would u bring back?

Some propaganda master

Our man, Saddam
Saddam

Madara, he was too OP that Kishimoto had to bring in Kaguya out of nowhere to stop him and the Tsuki no Me plan sounds good to me

Madara, he was too OP that Kishimoto had to bring in Kaguya out of nowhere to stop him and the Tsuki no Me plan sounds good to me
Lmao the Mugen Tsukuyomi would actually solve all the worlds problems in a whim

Lmao the Mugen Tsukuyomi would actually solve all the worlds problems in a whim
I want to be an Uchiha tbhngl. Yes, let's become the new Akatsuki my fellow Inkwell and bring about the Mugen Tsukuyomi

I want to be an Uchiha tbhngl. Yes, let's become the new Akatsuki my fellow Inkwell and bring about the Mugen Tsukuyomi
Wait till I get my genetic engineering degree so I can create the Sharingan and rule the world with ma Akatsuki homies.
I shall amaterasu and genjutsu rape every hole on sight with my ocular powers
20200221 225356

My nigger xxxtentacion

I would love to have his abilities and looks ofc
I'd rather be Itachi tbh I could trap whores in horrible illusions for all eternity and burn them to ashes while whiping out a 50 ft tall undestructible megazord
20200228 200136

I originally wanted to say 2pac but then I remembered an old song lyric of his...

"My only fear of death is being reincarnated".

So whom I would choose is video related...

Myself, 10,000 years into the future

Some rich cunt to leech off of tbh

Let's be real who wouldn't choose Hitler? It's the revival that would cause the absolute biggest shitstorm.

Savitri Devi. She died in 1982. I wonder what she would say about the death of the USSR with not a single shot fired. And whether she would appreciate the staunch resolve of the DPR of Korea in the face of insurmountable odds.