Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you Could Press A Button...

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
To execute a random foid. (In gta) Would you press it? If so how many times? No limit exists. You can press it as many times as you like. You get 10$ for every press.

(Disclaimer, purely hypothetical not threatening violence

To execute a random foid. (In gta) Would you press it? If so how many times? No limit exists. You can press it as many times as you like. You get 10$ for every press.

I would gas all the jews with one button

Ur disgusting!! i would never do such a thing i dont need money!

I'd only torture foids endlessly. Why execute them? Why spare them from suffering? (Ofc, I'm talking about in video games, heh heh fbi-san.)

glowing

100 000 times minimum
I need that bag:feelsahh:

why not? Not taking issue with your decision just curious
Because killing a life isn't worth getting $10. My ethics "require" me to consider overall wellbeing, and 1 life lost for $10 gained doesn't cut it. Of course I will always prefer myself somewhat, but not to that extent.

Because killing a life isn't worth getting $10. My ethics "require" me to consider overall wellbeing, and 1 life lost for $10 gained doesn't cut it. Of course I will always prefer myself somewhat, but not to that extent.
what about kill a foid button for 5 mil

lots of people would press for free. Why would you not? What if she was guaranteed to be a feminist and incel hater
Idk man, I just don't think it's right. But tbh if she were an incel hater I'd probably do it.

Idk man, I just don't think it's right. But tbh if she were an incel hater I'd probably do it.
Most women are incel haters. Almost all of them are feminists. Its in their biology

Most women are incel haters. Almost all of them are feminists. Its in their biology
Yeah, but still I would think "What if I kill the only woman who would ever accept me?"

I would make auto hot key script that presses 1000x a second and run it for an hour a day for that days spending money

I would make auto hot key script that presses 1000x a second and run it for an hour a day for that days spending money
l guess my only concern would be accidentally killing my mom or grandmom. I wouldn't give a shit for anyone else

Yes, and I would pay 10$ for every press. (in video game ofc)

Yea of course

I’d push the button until I get rich.

Would that be considered earnings? Would I have to pay taxes over that $?

I can't blame them for wanting personal liberty and not fancying us, so yeah.
they want "personal liberty" Without personal responsibilities. They "don't fancy us" which is fine, but then they turn around and accuse us for being the problem even though they are advantaged in every single way?

I wouldn't press, tbh.( :soy: )

It'd be absurd and pointless and counterproductive.

In your hypothetical, accumulating money enough to be rich means decimating millions females, and this in turn will cause social upheaval.

Men need women more than women need men and it's not the fault of females who are by nature blind followers and participate in the hivemind but of kikes who brought and set this culture of decadence that's gained a majority of the population as adherents.

Cope if you think it will somehow make you feel better.
At best, I will kill someone who eventually die anyway.
At worst, I will ruin a family.
I would maby reconsider if I had some choice in who would die, tbh.

It'd be absurd and pointless and counterproductive.

In your hypothetical, accumulating money enough to be rich means decimating millions females, and this in turn will cause social upheaval.

Men need women more than women need men and it's not the fault of females who are by nature blind followers and participate in the hivemind but of kikes who brought and set this culture of decadence that's gained a majority of the population as adherents.
not about getting rich its about whether women deserve it

not about getting rich its about whether women deserve it
Deserve what, death? Like I said, they are lesser than man. They need to be conducted in life by ethical men for them to even consider being moral or have a good chance at a moral life.

The current decadent culture is what's shaped women into being promiscuous, men hating, antifamily, degenerate whores. Not the other way around.

Deserve what, death? Like I said, they are lesser than man. They need to be conducted in life by ethical men for them to even consider being moral or have a good chance at a moral life.

The current decadent culture is what's shaped women into being promiscuous, men hating, antifamily, degenerate whores. Not the other way around.
That's just alt-right cope. Women have always been horrible, immoral, lying whores. It's not the jews' fault. Don't try to make excuses for these bitches. Co-existence and cooperation between the two sexes is impossible in a peaceful, decent way. Women need to be completely segregated or...