Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you Could Press A Button...

they want "personal liberty" Without personal responsibilities
Example?
They "don't fancy us" which is fine, but then they turn around and accuse us for being the problem
that balderdash doesn't bother me more than all the other balderdash out there

Last edited:
To execute a random foid. (In gta) Would you press it? If so how many times? No limit exists. You can press it as many times as you like. You get 10$ for every press.

(Disclaimer, purely hypothetical not threatening violence
I would not press it. I WOULD PRESS IT BILLIONS OF TIMES IF IT KILLED MEN. WHY WOULD AN INCEL WANT LESS WOMEN IN THE WORLD WHEN THE PROBLEM LITERALLY IS TOO FEW WOMEN?

No I wouldn't press it.

I would not press it. I WOULD PRESS IT BILLIONS OF TIMES IF IT KILLED MEN. WHY WOULD AN INCEL WANT LESS WOMEN IN THE WORLD WHEN THE PROBLEM LITERALLY IS TOO FEW WOMEN?
you stupid misandrist whore. The button takes revenge against women you stupid bitch. Even if you were the last man on EARTH no women would ever fuck you gay bitch

@AutisticMonstrosity go kill yourself you fucking worthless simp

you stupid misandrist whore. The button takes revenge against women you stupid bitch. Even if you were the last man on EARTH no women would ever fuck you gay bitch
I am not gay. Maybe you are, because you want to get rid of women. I want more women. You want less. Which is better for incels?

I am not gay. Maybe you are, because you want to get rid of women. I want more women. You want less. Which is better for incels?
the women won't have sex with you regardless even if you reduce the amount of men. Also you are a fucking gender traitor bitch. No, killing incels will not help incels. You srsly would execute other men solely to marginally increase your odds of getting a foid to 1 in a billion to 1.3 in a billion?

Go fuck yourself LOL. They wouldn't fuck you for shit. Killing other men won't make you get foids because they would never fuck people like us

Give me a robot arm. Humanity deserves to be mercy'd.