Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you could press a button right now that would painlessly and instantly kill you, would you do it?

Would you press a button to instantly and painlessly kill yourself right now?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
H

Healthcel

Banned
-
I would do it without hesitation, even though I have high hopes for looksmaxing.

i can kill myself any time i want. if you are scared about suicide hurting or it not killing you, then you haven't really accepted it as a means to an end

Yes, but ideally I'd want at least a week to get everything in order before I do.

Oh yeah, I have nothing to live for at all.

I have Nembutal so I basically have this option. I’m officially given up :feelzez:. Just lying down everyday ordering takeout living the dream. Haven’t showered in a week. Will rope in the next 2 months I’m so excited :dab:

I have Nembutal so I basically have this option. I’m officially given up :feelzez:. Just lying down everyday ordering takeout living the dream. Haven’t showered in a week. Will rope in the next 2 months I’m so excited :dab:
See you after 2 months

See you after 2 months

U think I’m scared of falling asleep forever peacefully? Lol

I’ve had more experience than most of u cels out in the real world. It’s literally hell being enslaved in a factory with racist guys. That’s my fate I am doomed to. All that with no pussy. Lol I’m checked out nigger I’m also schizo so I have 0 dopamine from my copes anymore

I would do it without hesitation, even though I have high hopes for looksmaxing.

No, i prefer to live a long and terrible life than die fast and painlessly.

I need to get revenge in GTA V before I rope

Already tried but I was too young and stupid.

Still holding on to the seamaxx hopepill but 30 is my limit. :fuk:

i would keep it in reserve

Not ATM. But I would always keep it handy for when the moment feels right

if you have nothing to die for you should not live :feelsrope: